Wizard Model Edit (player.zip) OpenGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Argh, this is such a pain. I wanna make a Senku model, but I can't seem to get anything to work right in any program so I can edit the model in any way, especially to add and remove faces and vertexes, patch up the missing spots if one appears after deleting crap, changing the animations somehow, etc. D: It's so damn confusing.

I present to you Rainbow sonic

Player-1.png

Calling the skin gay is accteped

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Chao Freak 1 said:
OK. Still having a bit of a problem. So I have a folder called MD2. Inside there I have player.MD2, and player.PNG. I also have a MD2.dat in the regular SRB2 folder. Inside that it says PLAY Player.md2 3.0 0.0
What else am I missing!?
Are you running it in Open GL?

Macs force you into OGL. You cant run Software.

Metalsonic.png

Free upgrade for the Metalsonic skin. I still can't model yet, so I'm stuck with editing and making skins, which isn't that fun. :/

Chao Freak 1 said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
Chao Freak 1 said:
OK. Still having a bit of a problem. So I have a folder called MD2. Inside there I have player.MD2, and player.PNG. I also have a MD2.dat in the regular SRB2 folder. Inside that it says PLAY Player.md2 3.0 0.0
What else am I missing!?
Are you running it in Open GL?

Macs force you into OGL. You cant run Software.
GR_MD2 ON

wow csmgiw skin is trippy & it made me dizzy when i played on prismatic angelwith the floor being a rainbow in all

Senku Niola said:
Argh, this is such a pain. I wanna make a Senku model, but I can't seem to get anything to work right in any program so I can edit the model in any way, especially to add and remove faces and vertexes, patch up the missing spots if one appears after deleting crap, changing the animations somehow, etc. D: It's so damn confusing.
I can pretty much do anything except make something from scratch. Welding always is a big help for spines.

I can't think of anyone to make in the model editor that wouldn't be really hard to make...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back