Wire Frame Soldier

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how thick your skull is, but if you payed any attention to what you just quoted, Segment repeated that he gave up reasoning with you. What do you mean he has to compromise?

Normally, I'm sure I'd find it amusing how people misunderstand what they're quoting multiple times in the same thread, but I'm not quite in the mood right now.

Well I am.

Aha aha ahaahahahahahahahahawohahahahahahehehe ahe ahe ahehehehehahahahahahohohohooo...

THE LULZ IS STRONG WITH THIS ONE

Segmint said:
Segmint said:
Listen,
6gwn6ly.png

trying to reason with you. There's absolutely no point in doing so.

It means that, I'm through discussing anything with you.

I POSTED THAT 16 POSTS AGO, and it's REALLY STRANGE that all of a sudden, you notice (maybe it was the huge text?).

I was done talking to you a while ago, but you kept talking to me, and I had to keep telling you that

6gwn6ly.png

Apparently, you didn't notice everyone else's posts, either.

Blue Warrior said:
I don't know how thick your skull is, but if you payed any attention to what you just quoted, Segment repeated that he gave up reasoning with you. What do you mean he has to compromise?

Normally, I'm sure I'd find it amusing how people misunderstand what they're quoting multiple times in the same thread, but I'm not quite in the mood right now.

-_- I already knew that, and now, I'm gonna stop posting to you segmint. The only time I'm gonna post with you, is if there is a topic ending with you, or a topic by you.

AdamTheHedgehog said:
The only time I'm gonna post with you, is if there is a topic ending with you, or a topic by you.

Um, that means you're going to post whenever I post?

And wait, if you already knew that, why didn't you listen?!

Oh and, if you don't want to post "to me" ever again (please do), that'd be okay.

...What?

Someone please help me understand what he's saying. He's just making absolutely no sense to me... AT ALL.

Segmint said:
AdamTheHedgehog said:
Segmint said:
Ok, let's use COMMON SENSE.

If it's your first wad, and it's crappy, and you KNOW it's going to get poor results, why release it? Do you need the attention (in this case, negative) or could you practice, and get better? Also, you didn't make this. Sykotic GAVE ME THIS OVER MSN (it was a while ago btw, long story).

-.-

I get this all very well, but the reason I even released this was because I wanted to show the public a wad from outta the blue. I mean, we've seen wads of italian plumbers, Hedgehog/Fox/Echidna/etc. versions of user characters, Mad Scientists, parodies, tributes, and more; never a wireframe soldier character. I just wanted to jump out and hit them with a left and launch them into deep space, so to speak. This took quite some time to make, and this wad was the fruit of my Mouse Clicking, Keyboard clacking labor.

NOW do you get it, folks?!

...But you didn't make it. You even said Sykotic just gave you permission to release it, nothing more. So what could you possibly mean by "This took a long time to make"?

Alright, stop it, both of you. Now. I've only seen what's been going on on this page but I'm admittedly not liking it. Segmint, stop replying to him, since it's obvious he'll only reply back; Adam, stop goading Segmint.

Yeesh.

AdamTheHedgehog said:
Thank you, shadow hog, I'm losing my dang hand here, and I can't-*falls flat on floor from broken fingers.*
*FIXED*

How can you lose you breath your typing.

Sorry I'm a smartass.

HELP PLZ

AdamTheHedgehog said:
Here's another joke:
Knux + Tetris = one angry echidna! XD
What the fuck?

Oh yeah, the WAD sucks. Improve it all, blatant flame, etc... etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back