Wire Frame Soldier

Status
Not open for further replies.
have fun ripping my pride and joy out from between my legs and eating it for your TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA!
cause i dont like your wad >_>

Look guys, this is my FIRST wad. Most firsts wads are not very good because:
1:The creator has only a little experiance in WAD creation
2:The wads are often overpowered to make the user able to play easier.
3:Most users are not familiar with how character wads work.

*scoffs* at least my first wad isn't as overpowered as HMS, because in JTE, HMS was GODLY OVERPOWERED This wad took time; I repeat, THIS WAD TOOK TIME, it didn't take two dang minutes like SOME PEOPLE! Lord, EVERYONE'S a critic around here.[/b]

SuperSonic64 (mods section cosmic angel level pack) said:
if you dont like my mod dont play it

Jazz said:
If you are going to have that kind of attitude, I suggest you never release anything here again...

You will never get any better unless you accept criticism.

Hm.

SuperSonic64 said:
SuperSonic64 (mods section cosmic angel level pack) said:
if you dont like my mod dont play it

Jazz said:
If you are going to have that kind of attitude, I suggest you never release anything here again...

You will never get any better unless you accept criticism.

Hm.

*blink, blink* Well, you know this is my first wad, and it aint the best. But, I may make some new ones once the wad fairy gives me some inspiration *shot*

Adam, your wad isnt HMS because you wouldn't be able to do all the socing involved in making HMS. Your wad is over powered for a wad made without any socing involved.

1:Well, I'm new to wad making, so I'm not able to make the ultimate wad.
2:I had very few ideas, so I made this
3:I need a heck of a lot of inspiration to get a new one going.
4:If you want a good wad outta me, call the Wad Fairy, maybe she'll give ya one.*rimshot*

I'm not complaining, I'm just stating something stupid said on your part. I wasn't expect some to blow me away into the death pit. I was just see a wad.

Adam, on "If you don't like my 'mod', don't play it," I don't think you read the stickies, as that comment is generally discouraged.

And most of us forum members prefer a wad that's actually good. If you're here to ask for criticism, though, then that's something else.

Ok, let's use COMMON SENSE.

If it's your first wad, and it's crappy, and you KNOW it's going to get poor results, why release it? Do you need the attention (in this case, negative) or could you practice, and get better? Also, you didn't make this. Sykotic GAVE ME THIS OVER MSN (it was a while ago btw, long story).

-.-

simsmagic said:
AdamTheHedgehog said:
If you don't enjoy this, I will rip your pride and joy out from between your legs and eat it for my TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA!

That's really getting old. It was funny at first, but now it's annoying.
Hey...Where my lines really that big?
Whoa, its like I made a meme or something...

Nice hardly visible wad ya got there, I can't see ma self half the time.
Mix this with Ultimate difficuly!

Fish hook said:
simsmagic said:
AdamTheHedgehog said:
If you don't enjoy this, I will rip your pride and joy out from between your legs and eat it for my TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA!

Hey, I'm the one who first came up with this quote idea, damnit!

SonicTheDalek said:
Fish hook said:
simsmagic said:
AdamTheHedgehog said:

Hey, I'm the one who first came up with this quote idea, damnit!
Yeah, but I cam up with the extended Tea part! |3

Segmint said:
Ok, let's use COMMON SENSE.

If it's your first wad, and it's crappy, and you KNOW it's going to get poor results, why release it? Do you need the attention (in this case, negative) or could you practice, and get better? Also, you didn't make this. Sykotic GAVE ME THIS OVER MSN (it was a while ago btw, long story).

-.-

Well, I need to get a good source of inspiration for a character.

Fish hook said:
simsmagic said:
AdamTheHedgehog said:

Nice hardly visible wad ya got there, I can't see ma self half the time.
Mix this with Ultimate difficuly!

This character was not meant to be played as he was made to help people make character wads and like Blue Warrior said:
Blue Warrior said:
Adam, on "If you don't like my 'mod', don't play it," I don't think you read the stickies, as that comment is generally discouraged.

And most of us forum members prefer a wad that's actually good. If you're here to ask for criticism, though, then that's something else.
Blue Warrior said:
"If you don't like my 'mod', don't play it,"

If you don't like it don't play it!

Todd Khool the Cyborg said:
This character was not meant to be played as he was made to help people make character wads.
..what? If we needed placeholder sprites, there's plenty of decent character wads out there to use. If you ment in terms of sprites, Syko made the sprites, you didn't. I can't possibly see this helping anyone.

If you don't like it don't play it!

Um, I don't know if you even had a clue of what you just quoted, but that went completely against what I said in my last post.

BlueZero4 said:
This character was not meant to be played as he was made to help people make character wads.
..what? If we needed placeholder sprites, there's plenty of decent character wads out there to use. If you ment in terms of sprites, Syko made the sprites, you didn't. I can't possibly see this helping anyone.

Simple; I'm saving them the trouble of wadding the whole RAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back