why isnt the master server working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the game is for fun so why 2 wads characters and three wads levels i dont agree because if you add a wad not fun it ruin its his problem of server so i dont agree to this rule :|
its a fun game not a game with rules :o

No one can connect. Even if you try. You might want to reinstall it, but that won't do any good, mainly because the master server is "down." Not even I can connect. Master Server: srb2.servegame.org : 28900

I have typed that in, but won't connect to the server at all.

EDIT:
SRB2 Master Server Status said:
Server up and running since: Mon May 14 22:48:28 2007 (1 days 14 hours)
It's been up since May 14? What?
I don't think it is even running at all

Goku95 said:
the game is for fun so why 2 wads characters and three wads levels i dont agree because if you add a wad not fun it ruin its his problem of server so i dont agree to this rule :|

Errr what?

Vash said:
No one can connect. Even if you try. You might want to reinstall it, but that won't do any good, mainly because the master server is "down." Not even I can connect. Master Server: srb2.servegame.org : 28900

Then I guess we have to wait. :x

Xtreme Starfox said:
Goku95 said:
the game is for fun so why 2 wads characters and three wads levels. i dont agree because if you add a wad its not fun ;<Crud... forgot this. :razz: Two things I already forgot... wow.> it ruins the game. its his problem of server so i dont agree to this rule :|
its a fun game; not a game with rules.<Oops, forgot to close the tag.> :o

Errr what?
Read the inside quote.

Xtreme Starfox said:
Vash said:

Meh, I don't really want to wait. Besides, the server seems to be up for over a day, and no one can connect.

Xtreme Starfox said:
Goku95 said:

Errr what?

Vash said:

i say i dont agree

Goku95 said:
Xtreme Starfox said:
Goku95 said:

Errr what?

Vash said:

i say i dont agree

But you will still have to wait for it to be fixed. :roll:

FuriousFox said:
Could you guys at least get your facts straight before you go around making false assumptions and spreading them as the absolute truth? No, the Master Server isn't going to start allowing only certain people to host. No, we aren't limiting wad use. No, we aren't updating the rules. All that's happened is that the domain name srb2.servegame.org has stopped working. You can still access the Master Server website at http://24.62.188.178/Logan_GBA/MS/

how do i get to this server. whats the url? or somthin like that?

Wow, you guys can't seem to get it. You're supposed to go to options then server options then put in Logan's IP with the port in replace to srb2.servegame.org:28900. That's how you connect to the MS.

EX.

srb2.servegame.org:28900 gets replaced by--------> 24.62.188.178:28900

Vash said:
M.V.P said:
EX.

I feel like an idiot now... I never would have thought of that.
How the hell WOULD you have thought of that?

"Y'know, maybe replacing the IP with a random one might help"

NeoJames said:
Vash said:
M.V.P said:
EX.

I feel like an idiot now... I never would have thought of that.
How the hell WOULD you have thought of that?

"Y'know, maybe replacing the IP with a random one might help"
It's not a random IP. It's logan's IP. He could have thought of that because as I said, it's not just some random IP, it's logan's IP.

How would we know logans IP?

And besides, as far as I know..we'v never had a problem like this...so pretty much everyone though that it would be up in a few days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back