What is shadow

• a living creature

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • an eggman android

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Precisely. Shadow did die. The only reason he's still around is because a ton of random fanboys cried so hard that they brought him back.

He was great in SA2. Anywhere else, his existence is just stupid.

I dunno...Shadow's pretty cool

But if he was supposed to die...he shoulda just DIED

Also he's kind of what brought Sonic into a non-kiddy phase

So, in other words, they put swearing in ShTH and made Sonic look more "badass".

..and put in bestiality, great.

Jason The Hedgehog said:
Wow... When you guys buy these games do you ever read their manual books? *insert big speach here*
in my booklet is says this
"Created by the renowned scientist professor Gerald at the peak of his career, the black hedgehog is the dark incarnation of sonic, matching him both in both speed and abilities. Shadow never ages, and can use a technigue known as "chaos control" to disort time and space using the chaos emeralds. Since his fall at colony arc (sonic adventure 2 battle) he was presumed dead, but has since been discovered by Rouge, alive and in susoended animation at Dr.Eggman's base. He now suffers from amnesia and has no memory of events prior to his release"

that was strait from the booklet wich is next to my keyboard wich im going to put away now

So i actually got of my but and got the manual :mrgreen: It says the same thing as lightdasher says, and the story part mentions nothing of shadow teleporting via chaos control after the final hazard.

Turbo_The_Hedgehog said:
They ruined Shadow by bringing him back, he should have stayed dead. :evil:

Agreed. I'm not a Shadow fan but think of the shows that would have Shadow in it. It wouldn't be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back