What is shadow

• a living creature

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • an eggman android

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why dose shadow always die then come back to life, I mean he's died 4 times. (twice in video games and twice on sonic X) And what about the game sonic heros is shadow an eggman android! :|

:| Are you a fanboy camo man? :)
anyway though he said that it had to do with him getting over his past, I think.

Ok, lemme explain this. At the end of SA2 Shadow's story was over, they'd exhausted all the good out of it with Shadow realising he'd misinterpreted Marias last words to him.

But the fans ****, so they brought him back, later explaining Eggman had saved him. But he's still figuratively dead, because there's nothing more interesting they can do with him.

Edit: Also, yeah. Heroes Shadow is an android.

Shadow dies because he sucks. Get over it.

Sega Sonic Team is trying to fix a horrible mistake they created in the past, but can't figure out how to get rid of him, so they tried killing it, but it was too powerful, and came back. Then they tried recoloring more Sonic-based hedgehogs, but they just teamed up with the monster, so, basically, we're all doomed.

Thend

Wow... When you guys buy these games do you ever read their manual books? In the sonic heroes manual book it specifically state's that right before the explosion finished shadow off he had just enough streangth to launch one final chaos control. It specifically said he warped directly to eggman's base, because it was the closest place to go before he ran out of power. That's when it stated that eggman later found shadow at his base lying on the ground, so he put shadow in a containment chamber to rejuvinate him. So no sonic heroes shadow is not an android, he was in that chamber healing. And in shadow the hedgehog he didn't die. He never through the meteor into the space colony ark. He flew the meteor from the earth to space. From there he warped into the ark and launched the canon and destryed the meteor. He decided to leave away for a while because he didn't feel needed anymore now that he had finally finished his promise to Maria. That is when he said ''Good bye forever....Shadow the hedgehog''. And sonic the hedgehog next gen did not take place after thadow the hedgehog. Sonic Riders did.

You know what? I gave up on the Sonic storyline shortly after SA2B. That's really the only logical point in the whole damn story.

So let's just say that Shadow's dead, and the only thing that's changing it is if they get someone with half a neuron on Sonic Team.

Wow... When you guys buy these games do you ever read their manual books? In the sonic heroes manual book it specifically state's that right before the explosion finished shadow off he had just enough streangth to launch one final chaos control. It specifically said he warped directly to eggman's base, because it was the closest place to go before he ran out of power. That's when it stated that eggman later found shadow at his base lying on the ground, so he put shadow in a containment chamber to rejuvinate him. So no sonic heroes shadow is not an android, he was in that chamber healing. And in shadow the hedgehog he didn't die. He never through the meteor into the space colony ark. He flew the meteor from the earth to space. From there he warped into the ark and launched the canon and destryed the meteor. He decided to leave away for a while because he didn't feel needed anymore now that he had finally finished his promise to Maria. That is when he said ''Good bye forever....Shadow the hedgehog''. And sonic the hedgehog next gen did not take place after thadow the hedgehog. Sonic Riders did.
Er... What manuel where you reading, are you sure it was the real official one instead of a fake?

I find it kinda strange that Shadow the Hedgehog supposedly happened before SA2, but in SA2, nobody recognized him at all.

Draykon said:
I appear to be missing my instruction booklet, think you could offer a scan?

Sega in the SH booklet said:
Created by the renowned scientist Professor Gerald at the peak of his career, this black hedgehog is the dark incarnation of Sonic, matching him in both speed and abilities. Shadow never ages, and can use the technique known as "Chaos Control" to distort time and space using the Chaos Emeralds. Since his fall at Colony Arc (Sonic Adventure 2 Battle<SF94> NUUU IT'S SA2!) he was presumed dead, but has since been discovered by Rough, alive in suspended animation at Dr Eggman's base. He now suffers from amnesia and has no memory of events prior to his release

I typed it all straight from the booklet :mrgreen: .

The booklet has typos and says what you think?Oh magical booklet what is he thinking right now?
Booklet says:SF94 is thinking,I bet people fell for that fake manual I type.Muhahahaahahahah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back