What is shadow

• a living creature

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • an eggman android

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow dies on SA2B, Eggman brings him back to life as an andriod (In SH), in ShTH there's a 3-way path saying that he's (A). The Ultimate Evil (Black Arms), (B). An Andriod, (C). A Hero (Ultimate Life Form). In other words, ShTH tried to change it just to get people confused making it act like they was playing with the real one or not.

Noooo....Shadow shows up in SA2...dies...then gets nursed to health by Eggman's pod machine thingy (Not as an android)

At the start of Heroes, Rouge breaks Shadow free from the pod, and they become a team with Omega. At the end of Heroes...he finds out that Eggman made thousands of Shadow clones

He is NOT an Android...Although in StH Eggy sais he is so he will because his slave ("You are my robot, so you must obey me")

But I never read the manuel thingy...and if thats true...it just means more plot holes *Goes to find SH*

Draykon said:
You know what? I gave up on the Sonic storyline shortly after SA2B. That's really the only logical point in the whole damn story.

So let's just say that Shadow's dead, and the only thing that's changing it is if they get someone with half a neuron on Sonic Team.

No doubt there are probably ways to clean all this up, but the morons at storywriting will never figure one out.

camo man said:
No, he pushes Black Comet into it. He's in Sonic Next Gen which takes place after ShTH. Not to mention in the finale cut scene of ShTH before the credits he is alive (the one where he says "Good bye forever, Shadow the Hedgehog").
Correct.
As camo man says He didn't die there...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=NADr597eyIg Watch it again, I think he was being symbolic, he was saying goodbye to the mystery of his past, he learned everything. Also, Sonic X is just a crappy retelling of SA1 and SA2 so of course Shadow is going to "die".

The truth is Shadow has never died period.
As the ending of Shadow the hedgehog says Shadow fell from space after beating the Biolizard and Eggman found him and saved him thus he never died but everyone presumed he was dead from falling to earth, I believe this is the reason he was found in Eggman's base by Rouge in Sonic Heroes.

Note how at the end of SA2 they all presumed he did though.

He was presumed dead one time the Times in SA2 and Sonic X are one in the same.

Turbo_The_Hedgehog said:
ROFL :lol: ! But seriously, that really does seem fake now.

What you want a picture of it? I Added the <SF94> NUUUU if most of you weren't bright enough to notice.

And That still doesn't explain how sonic was on the ground just watching. Sonic was up there fighting with him, not standing on the ground. But I do think he put the black commit there. But in reality, if he fell to earth he would burn up in the atmosphere. And at the end of SA2 sonic was in the arc watching after shadow fell down to earth. Seriously go watch the end of SA2, then shadow, big difference.

Let me clear this up, at the end of SA2 shadow decides to use a bit more of his energy, so he is sooo weak that he starts falling to earth. It is revealed in the final battle of shadow the hedgehog that eggmansent a robot to get shadow before he fell into earths atmosphere (SA2) and then eggman put shadow into a stasis tube so he could live, he also took advantage of that by making clones of shadow. Thats when Rouge came and found shadow in stasis. HAPPY?!

EDIT: Rouge was in eggys base looking for jewels.

Ya...someone just happened to switch around the manuel so they can trick people if they POSSIBLY look in the manuel

Here's the story of Shadow so get some popcorn and a drink. 50 years ago, Professor Gerald Robotnik created the Ultimate Life form, shadow the Hedgehog. He, while creating him, made a deal with Black Doom, the leader of the Black Arms aliens. Later G.U.N. attacked the Space Colony ARK where Gerald, Shadow, Maria, supposedly the G.U.N. commander, and some scientists lived. They killed Maria in the attack, captured Shadow, and blamed it on him. They sealed him away as the Governments Top Secret Weapon. Later Dr. Eggman released Shadow and Shadow promised to help him conquer the world. Later they team up with Rouge and she has a crush on him, not Knuckles. Then Sonic stops them blah blah blah... They fight the Biolizard prototype. They win, Shadow saves them and risks himself. He falls and one of Eggman's robots catch him and give him to Eggman. He stores him in a rejuvenation chamber. He has amnesia as Rouge releases him and alerts E-123 Omega. They team up to find Eggman. He finds out his past and destroys the Black Arms. He joins G.U.N. to find Rouge. Fights Mephiles and so on...

Exactly Cory. :mrgreen:

A suppsed theory as to why shadow is a hedgehog is that when gereald robotonik went to the floating island to explore he found a murual with eggman vs supersonic (have u seen it in S3&K?) and shadow looks alot like supersonic, so it makes you think.... and that is where Gerald also could have found emerl... but thats another story. 8)

Get this, Dr. Gerald Robotnik has a granddaughter Maria Robotnik. Yet, he is Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik's grandfather. So why didn't he ever know about Maria? And who's the mother, father and grandmother?

I always ask myself that, and the parents are unknown, and Eggman probally was to busy to care about Maria, 'cause he is evil and stuff (he is good at heart :D ) but that does make you think, is it possible that Maria is really another artificial (AL) creation of Gerald? I doubt it though since it is never mentioned in his journals, but they never found all the journal entries, and he might of wanted to hide that... :eek:

oh and Maria is probally Eggman's couzin.

MASTER SONIC said:
Why dose shadow always die then come back to life, I mean he's died 4 times. (twice in video games and twice on sonic X) And what about the game sonic heros is shadow an eggman android! :|

He only "died" once in the Sonic X Series. At the last Season, Shadow uses Chaos Control and was gone. That is, in the English version. At the French/Japanese version (Don't know which one), he used Chaos Control and at the end, you could see him in front of a grave he made for Molly (She also died in this version and the English version didn't make that happen).

My take on it is this:

SA2:B Enter Shadow. He's created so sega can do their Light Side/Dark Side thing without having to put effort into 6 character controls. Same for Tails and his mech. He (alledgedly) dies at the end, and makes quite a nice ending.

At this point, Sega notice that Shadow was a popular character, and decide to bring him back via a loophole (the ambiguous fall) and get him in Sonic Heroes.
What they fail to realize, however, is that by 'resurrecting' Shadow, they one of the reasons the more mature fans liked him: He sacrificed himself to save the earth after his Maria memory epithany, a noble act etc

So, Sonic Heroes, Shadow returns, as a 'bad' guy. How can sega cause a conflict with Sonic and Shadow despite the end of SA2? Amnesia, despite the cliché. Once again, we see shadow as little more than a clone of Sonic with a 'dark' past. At the end of the dark story, we see the pods, building on Shadow's mysterious past and his unstable future.

ShTH next (I think), with Sega attempting to separate Shadow and Sonic in gameplay, to silence a portion of the community (Shadow = black Sonic). They also take this oppurtunity to fill the final gaps in Shadow's past, allowing him to be developed as a character in ways other than '...who am I?'. While a noble effort to split the hedgehogs, Sega chooses a very unsoniclike path: Guns n stuffs. This once again annoys the hell out of the Sonic community, with 2 major complaints: Guns? Sonic doesn't have guns in it! Also the existence of the game as a separate entity with the sonic characters as backup ticks many off. Sega, although their intentions were good, mess up once again.

(I cannot hope to speak of Next Gen, as I have not played it)

Yes...ingame he used Chaos control or whatever...but the original plan was to let him die...then fanboys are liek "Waaah" SO they brought him back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back