Who did you use to complete prismatic angel and time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chrome the hedgehog said:
You hesitated far too often for using mouselook. You should be changing directions much faster than that.
Not pertaining to what you just said chrome, but why are you so hard on people?

Just now: 3:20, using only Sonic. (yea! I'm getting better...^^)

PAZ gets easier when you realize how PAZ works.

Chrome the hedgehog said:
Because I want to see the best out of you. I'm just as hard on myself.
Well i guess i can accept that, you make me feel like i have a bunch of potential though. So its all good.

For this Zone, it's good to Spin Dash at Springs. Certain angles can get you to certain places easier than simply jumping.

R.U.B.I.K. said:
I forget my time, but I actually used sonic for it.

And you forced everyone to complete the rainbow place with him. I missed an emerald so I was force to use HMS123311. Time: An hour.

At this point, it seems like people are just making up times out of the blue, but whatever; it's unimportant. I mean, when you think about it, Prismatic Angel Zone is a poorly designed stage with no special attributes or gimmicks other than being difficult to complete with a character that cannot fly (see: Tails). Really, you don't accomplish anything by getting "the awsoemest time" from speed-running PAZ. Honestly, I don't even get these speed-running topics in general, as a matter of fact -- seeing as there are only 6 official speed-run-able stages in SRB2.

Ash said:
At this point, it seems like people are just making up times out of the blue.
Dont include me in that conclusion, i posted a video proving my time. I even gave the link.

I don't have a video camera so I can't make vids of my completing of it.
If there are cameras you can use that are downloadable from websites PM me the link plz?

tailsmastermind said:
I beat it with Sonic in 1:42 seconds. I'm trying to beat SB's record, but he is too quick.

I got that same time to, tho sb is to quick.Im wondering if Lx Shadow could beat that time.

Yeah, I'm not a Sonic Master. I thought I was, when I came up with the name, several years ago... I left it at SonicMaster for consistency. I've never beaten Prismatic Angel Zone Act 1. I can only get about halfway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back