Who did you use to complete prismatic angel and time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ezer.Arch said:
I took too much time to complete PAZ yet. I'm needing to train a bit there.

But I wonder: you use keyboard or mouse to play in PAZ?
Keyboard to move forward, jump, spindash and strafe; mouse to turn. That's what I use in PAZ.

You hesitated far too often for using mouselook. You should be changing directions much faster than that.

I've never actually played Mystic Realm beyond netgames solely because I think it's boring, and has become the unofficial icon for "lol thebest lvldesign and thebest mod evar". =|

Ash said:
I've never actually played Mystic Realm beyond netgames solely because I think it's boring, and has become the unofficial icon for "lol thebest lvldesign and thebest mod evar". =|
It's honestly fairly average. I think the reason it gets played so much is simply because it's the only level pack that's actually complete. Sure, there are a few crappy stages in there, but the fact that there are so MANY makes up for it for most people.

Prismatic Angel is designed to be played as Sonic-only. Any time not generated with Sonic is just plain cheating =P

My time is probably a lot worse than most of you. I was never particularly good at Time Attack in SRB2.

Ash said:
I agree. Sunken Plant is the only Zone I like, there should be more maps like it.
I don't Time Attack in srb2 much. Sonic is the only guy who can make records, since most levels are straight forward, with little height.

How on earth are people able to play PAZ in Time Attack mode? It's not meant to be in it as far as I know, unless you're talking about the times in statistics as well.

And Dark Fox, you are sadly mistaken about Sonic being the only one making records. I've recently been using Tails to make records in Mystic Realm levels that even Sonic can't make, thanks to Tails' spindash and flight.

Sonic can still beat any time Tails can make, you just have to be fast enough.

The Dark Fox said:
Tails's flight turning is terrible, and if Sonic has a Whirlwind Shield, it's incredibly easy for him.

Not always. Sometimes the extra jump is not enough, and there's not always a wind shield in every level, or in the right place.

And I don't always use Tails' flight for turning, but it is quite bad.

Starlight Palace Zone is a good example of a level that Sonic would take ages to finish after Tails. I'll be suprised if you get a time better than 2:07 with Sonic.

Monster Iestyn said:
Chrome the hedgehog said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ-9LhN2P6o

Now know how much I'm needing to use strafe. I never use it. At least I've already got Golden Sands.

Trust me, you will be a lot better if you practice with mouselook and strafe. I just got 1:40 with Sonic on Starlight Palace Zone.

I used Sonic to complete Prismatic Angel Zone, on Hard, and I remember my time was 4:06. That's the second time I've completed PAZ now...

The Dark Fox said:
I'd call Tails and Knuckles cheating. They can skip every obstacle, especially Knuckles. Climbing is cheap.

By the same logic Sonic is cheating because he goes OMGZFAST!!"!"!2 *shot*

A week ago: 20 min and dying a lot times, and using Tails sometimes to save time.

A day ago: 8 min and dying once or twice.

Just now: 4:10, no death, using only Sonic.

Tomorrow: who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back