• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Which Character WAD Do you want the most?

Which Character WAD do you want to see thhe most?

• Super Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Amy Rose

• Mario-Type Characters

• A Completed Knuckles

• The Chaotix Gang

• Characters From Sonic X (Including Cream And Cheese)

• Message Board Peoplez!

• Metal Sonic

• Super Tails And Hyper Knuckles

• Humans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
playa2a87ju.png

playd2d84mb.png

playq2q84hh.png

Okay, lets see... akira opened the Metal Sonic animations from So Far So Good (I think) and put it in a gif a hell of a long time ago. I got it, but then I lost it, and I asked him for it again. He gave it to me. Then I tried to wad it. Its coming out very nice, untill I took a break to ask Hotdog about the pallete. He helped me. Now its like 80% done. I'm missing bouncing, falling, bubble, and hurt. I asked SSNTails to help me out on those, and he said that he's got too much srb2 stuff to work on right now. So then I went to imageshack, loaded up those 3 pictures, and posted it, waited for replies, and I'm now writing this as I'm speaking.

Anyways, I cant keep this secret anymore, so I showed you guys those pictures of him. Only SSNTails, Hotdog, and Akira has the wad. I'm slowly making it too, so be patient, and it will soon be on your computer too...

Um... what, Ritz?

Yeah... I've noticed, Chaos, that his accelleration is higher than Sonic's, making him rather overpowered. Try taking MS 's thok or something...

hotdog003 said:
Yeah... I've noticed, Chaos, that his accelleration is higher than Sonic's, making him rather overpowered. Try taking MS 's thok or something...

Well, Metal is supposed to be an extreme version of Sonic, retaining higher acceleration and speed, but horrible grip.

Super_Sonic119 said:
Voted for Message Board people..

Ya it would be easy to make one for you :wink: .

But, lets see...
Playah, Akira, Bigboi, Omega, FF, Myself, JTE, JetKrazy and alot of other people would be easy to do. Other people like Mystic, Tets, SSNtails, Chii :eek:, Hotdog003, and other people who arn't a hog/fox/echidna would take a while.

Are you telling me that Ozymandias J. Llewellyn isn't worthy of a wad?

Hardly. As you may have noticed there's a poll at the top of this screen, for which "Metal Sonic" is a choice. Obviously this guy just voted and was informing us of his decision. This isn't anything harmful.

SRB2-Playah said:
What're ya talking about, Hot pooch? What isn't harmful?
Spazz was complaining that the "Metal Sonic" post was off-topic. Obviously he decided to be lame about it and edit the post to make MINE off-topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back