• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Which Character WAD Do you want the most?

Which Character WAD do you want to see thhe most?

• Super Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Amy Rose

• Mario-Type Characters

• A Completed Knuckles

• The Chaotix Gang

• Characters From Sonic X (Including Cream And Cheese)

• Message Board Peoplez!

• Metal Sonic

• Super Tails And Hyper Knuckles

• Humans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally forgot who i voter for. I voted but i didnt post after. I think I voted for Metal Sonic. The one that shadow made is cool, but I wanted an official one, like the srb2-style kind.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
The one that shadow made is cool, but I wanted an official one, like the srb2-style kind.
I have the Shadow WAD and looks like the srb2-style. Unlucky crashes constantly. :(

Too bad no one bothers to publicly release any of these characters that are supposedly done. It's kinda useless to make a character wad and not release it.

Thats only for making other people say "Ooh! Can I have it?" or "TEH POWAH OF (username) COMMANDS YU 2 GIVE MI DAT WAD!" or even "61v3 17 70 m3 n0w 0r 3l53" (give it to me now or else)

I'm still just trying to find that "floating Metal Sonic" character wad that was on the site awhile back.

well, I'm not sure what you're talking about. It was really spiky, and instead of standard walk animations it "flew" across the ground. It didn't have a special ability, but it moved faster than sonic. (according to the description anyway.)

Chaos Zero 64 said:
And you couldnt change his colors, right? Just his shoes? Then that has to be the one shadow made.
No, Jackel made it. Shadow converted it to 1.08.

Shuffle said:
They are all from decrepit demos though, so you will have to make them compatible with 1.08 before using them.

Oh lord, looks like I'm going to need to learn how to do that.

Mystic said:
My god, I haven't seen that site in years o_O

I look at it all the time because it has all those cool wads on it. Actually, if you type SRB2WAD into google, the site shows up.

I think I'll convert some of these to 1.08 if I can figure out how.

EDIT: That was really easy.
http://shuffle.envy.nu/metallix.wad
(copy it, don't click it. If anyone says "lawl, it doesn't work", I will strangle you.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back