When do you guys go to sleep?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, most of times I have pointless parties on weekends, but they start at 12:00 PM so I can still go to bed whenever I want to.

RECORD: 04:20 yeah, I´ve gone to weddings but everyone needs to sleep.

When I drop off. Usually 10.30pm or 11pm. I sleep easily, but I'm more active in the day, and get up early too.

I'm supposed to go to bed at 10:00pm on school days, but for some reason or another me and my brother always end up going to bed later than we should. =/

On weekends, we're allowed to stay up a bit longer.

It doesn't really matter what time I go to bed though - it always takes a long time for me to fall sleep, and I'm always a bit tired in the mornings.

When there's school, I usually sleep at 4 AM, or if I want to, 6 AM. And if summer, 7 AM and sometimes I don't sleep at all.

Doctors diagnosed me with chronic insomnia, but I refuse to take the meds for it. I'd rather stay awake.

Ehh... I'm usually wiped out every day (Farm living is hard work), so I usually go to bed around 10 or 10:30 P.M.

During the week, it's generally 10 PM, and during the weekend, it's around whenever I get bored of doing stuff on my computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back