When do you guys go to sleep?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me, I can sleep well or not.

For normal days.

College, go to bed: 10pm - 10:30pm, 10:30 - 6:30 - 7:00am

Summer go to bed : 10:30 cos I'm always runnign around, and get tired as hell, 10:30 - 8:00am. Then I'm up and running like usual.

If Im at my dad's house, go to bed : 11:00pm - 8:30am if fishing
or sometimes I go to bed at 12:30 if my dad's girlfriends friggin daughter jumps on me, and my sisters bed in the middle of the ******* night. She is only 9 and did it on purpose. She was Hyper too.

To tell you the truth, I can never get any sleep. My mom and her boyfriend always have these club parties every night at the house. The party don't end in like 5AM-6AM. When it is over, I go to sleep. Few minutes later......Alarm Clock goes off and I threw it at the wall and broke it. Now I use my Radio as a alarm clock but I won't throw it at the wall this time.

Usually after family guy comes on around 12:30, or until the booze starts coming up. I used to stay up until 4 in the morning, before my laptop broke.

I dunno... I just stay up late to 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM. I stay up all night reading or playin mah DS, or using the computer when my parents are asleep...

Well, after school I sleep or after I use the computer. Then I wake up about 3:00 in the morning then sleep at 6 AM. So, yeah, my sleep time's crazy.

Your lookin' at a year round night owl... Usualy about 3:00-6:00 am. and I'm gone untill 2:00 pm. At least I get my 7 hours of sleep. XD

I go to bed on weekends at 11 pm./weekdays at 9:30 pm, But I actually fall asleep at 2 am., then I end up waking up at 4 am and can't go back to sleep! >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back