When do you change your avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I change mine whenever I really feel like it, usually after I get bored of the previous avatar. Sometimes, if I like a certain avatar more than the current one, I'll change it.

When I find something totally epic on a certain "chan" site. (cough ree-c)

I usually change mine when I make a new animation or just a new sprite or something like that. I wonder when I'll change this one. o.o

(semi-off topic) you know if those sparks were blue he'd be running on water.

(on topic) Like others I change mine when I want.

I don't change mine except on special occasions. My previous avatar was extremely low-grade, and I had it for about a year.

Uh, do I even need to answer that question? Been using this one for about 3 years now. I suppose I'd change it if I found an image that would work better, but it would take a lot, as I'm rather fond of this image.

If you keep saving as a jpeg then the picture gets worse, it stays the same otherwise.

I change my avatar whenever I feel like I need something new. I think I am going to keep this one for a while.

I just change my avatar whenever I find a better picture than what I'm currenty using.

I think I'm using the best XP-Tan pic I can find.

I update mine when I fix my avatar or decide to add something to it. Right now I'm working on making it more custom and less of a recolor of metalsonic.

metalsonicmk72 said:
I update mine when I fix my avatar or decide to add something to it. Right now I'm working on making it more custom and less of a recolor of metalsonic.
It looks like you recolored SF94's Morph for the hair and then edited it to be like MS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back