• When Im 20.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When I get a girl/boy friend

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaos said:
I haven't played in a year. SRB2 gets old with the game still the same.

It's like the old saying "You can't teach an old dog new tricks"

But its like srb2 is old and it will never be another update.

i can still play it in my afterlife... but i will stop using netgame function when nothing but idiots are on it. nuff said. (by the way, i am a member of the church of jeasus crist of latterday saints.)

Following Ash's example... how about when Sonic GX is finished? Who knows when I'll ever pick that up.. could be tomorrow or 2 decades from now.

Right, I'm gonna repeat what I said earlier and say that the people who say they'll quit when they get a girlfriend are just not gonna happen. Now not only did I get a girlfriend, I got her into SRB2. :)

Sonicandtails218 said:
Right, I'm gonna repeat what I said earlier and say that the people who say they'll quit when they get a girlfriend are just not gonna happen. Now not only did I get a girlfriend, I got her into SRB2. :)

When am I ever gunna see you say [/brag]?...

...probably never. :(

Spazzo said:
Sonicandtails218 said:

When am I ever gunna see you say [/brag]?...

...probably never. :(

[/brag]

Don't know what I'm using that tag for though. Since when was I bragging? <_<

I will never stop! Especaily before the game actualy comes out. I really want to play that!

We shall lie to the n00bs and tell them that the MS isn't moving and we will move the topic saying so to the protected section. Netgaming saved.

never

im never going to quit because when i get bored of playing ill mod, when i get bored of both ill take a break and go on a diffrent game. that always works for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back