• When Im 20.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When I get a girl/boy friend

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HYPERKNUX said:
Everyone's gonna leave at some point. My reasons if I will leave would be.

1. When I have a busy life, get married to a wife,start raising a family (may make a surprise return)

2. If the n00bs take over the forum (what's the chance's in that?)

3. Old Age

4. If I feel like it (I have a big intrest to this at the moment)

5. When it's "eventually" done

6. If I lose intrest (who knows?)

7. Anything Else?
same

Already done. Computer crash, explorer.exe wont start, occasionally played on laptop.

I was lying when I do retire it will be when I make a robot that can act human and I didn't say android because I don't believe in androids.

Why should I retire from the SRB2 community? It isn't like it is a job, honestly.
It isn't like coming here bugs me. =P
I do much more things other than coming here, and I partecipate in other communities as well, as well as going outside, doing programming stuff...
and the eventual gf/wife(already talking of that this age? lol)/job etc. won't stop me from coming on the "internets".
I'm the type of person that tries to find time to do what he wants.
And, IMHO, a wife or a gf that keeps you busy everytime is just something I wouldn't want to have absolutely.
Love is a thing, obsession is another, unluckily many people just can't understand that and think that the more you obsessionate a person the more he will love you.
Other things I can't stand are the stupid jealousy of the boyfriend/girlfriend or both, and the concept for which the boyfriend and the girlfriend are one person. Lol, nothing more untrue than that.

Megasonic said:
When I just get bored of it, like some other games I have.

Phooey.

Remember ShyDog? That's me, 2 years ago. I eventually got bored of SRB2, then I looked back at my reserve SRB2 files CD (burnt on). I started playing again, started making levels again, and became a bit more that a n00b.

its either when

1: I get tierd of it

2:I get so caught up in other things that I don't have time for it anymore(really don't want that to happen)

3:when an even better sonic fan game comes out(really want that but it probably won't happen any time soon)

I'm just plain addicted to this game...

Hm. I'd have to say I'd leave it for good after:

A) College
B) Significant life issues
C) I finish StarChaos or some crap

Mm hmm. Not much, though... playing around with the past, making new ideas, forming them into my own. As a matter of fact... well, wait until the contest. I'll tell you what I was going to say if I happen to win.

=)

Ugh, I don't even care. You could've been watching the forums since the proboards SRB2 site, but if you didn't register, you weren't here. The proof is in the pudding; in this case, the profile. Leave me alone, please. Tell your friend (Sykotic) to leave me alone, too, okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back