When are you going to retire from srb2.

• When Im 20.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When I get a girl/boy friend

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably never since i'm going to be an animator and a game programmer/creator. I'll try to continue SRB2 when it starts to lose intrest in everyone and make it better by adding new features or new animations or maybe even create a new Sonic Robo Blast (whatever number). I'm not addicted to the game like my little brothers are, but i like this game alot and i wouldn't want to see it go away and until the day i die i will always be a fan and at least play once in a while.

i often forget about srb2 for awhile then have a 2-4 week addiction then forget about it again, and then it happens all over again.

I've already basically retired. I just want to see what type of wads are in the making and if they are good and take my interest.

Might go a few years after SRB2F is done, I'd rather commit myself to finishing that than having leave it half way through.

Or

If I somehow have something more addictive

I wont leave untill I am like, 70. Or if I have a busy life when I grow up.

But untill then, I will play and play.

CZ64 said:
SRB2 is seriously the only reason why I have a life on the internet. If I somehow lose interest, I'll only touch the computer to check my email and chat with my friends and cousins for half an hour.

This is probably true for me too, as I really don't frequent to any other communities. Most of the stuff I do on the computer is SRB2 related, with the occasional Trackmania related things. Of course, I doubt I will ever suddenly lose interest - after investing so much time into one fangame, I don't think I'll lose interest easily.

Shuffle said:
You know, even after SRB2 dies, the community will probably stay. Just look at #srb2. Maybe I'll retire from the game eventually, but probably not the community.

Hunter of the Furries600 said:
anyway, I'll move on with the rest of the oldbies most likely. It'd be great if we could keep our little community together for a long time, like a cult or something. Some people I've met here I'll never forget, honestly :D

Agreed. Hopefully, the oldbie community will outlive the fangame that brought us all together in the first place. Even if it doesn't, we can still try to keep a good connection with certain members. We don't all have to lose touch, you know.

Yeah, a bunch of words declaring you are cracking your knuckles is real threatening.

I don't play SRB2 anymoar.

Spazzo said:
Agreed. Hopefully, the oldbie community will outlive the fangame that brought us all together in the first place. Even if it doesn't, we can still try to keep a good connection with certain members. We don't all have to lose touch, you know.

Hmm... What makes an oldbie....?

Once srb2 becomes invasive of my schoolwork to a serious level.

Warpshade said:
Hmm... What makes an oldbie....?

Once srb2 becomes invasive of my schoolwork to a serious level.

An oldbie is a person who has serviced and/or has been very active in a community for a long while. Even though you joined before Spazzo, you haven't been as active as him.

Also, I'm guessing around college time, for the schoolwork thing.

Well, there are few people who are as active as Spazzo. Even SSN is only ahead of him by 100 posts, IIRC. I didn't think I was an oldbie, and Spazzo joined 5 days before me. Still, maybe I might become eligible for oldbie status next year.... lo*shot*.....l

As for me;

Segmint said:
In maybe one or two months.
I said that in July. I'll probably leave (the community, not the game) somewhere around October. It's a fun little forum, but somewhat annoying. Anyway, it's good to see that there aren't any major issues or anything, which is excellent for those of you staying (and have stayed) a long while.

I wish the best of luck to all of you, when October comes. =|

Lol, you're right, but my time here is reaching it's limit, you know (and some people may know why). I'll probably release something REALLY extreme, and then take off. Why? Well, I don't belong here.

I'm sure one of the oldbies can pick up my rule quoting, though. =P

Hey, I'm (un)clinically insane, and I'm doing fine here. In a place as varied as this, I find it hard to be an outcast. In 'the real world' I'm the most introvert person ever, and it bugs the hell out of people! I find it hard to believe that you don't belong here, out of all the people on the forum.

*Knows he has no chance of changing Mint's mind*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back