• Sonic Adventure 2 Battle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sonic Heros

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screw this

This is just stupid, screw this,screw you all,and you can all just fuck your selves and go to hell you bunch of sonic crazed morons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the heck? Are you drunk? High? Stoned? Just plain crazy? :/

of corse not

no, i just got on today and was bored. Plus sonic is not that great. So shut up...............Mystic SUCKS.........ha ha ha ha ha ha

Uh-oh. You are going to get shot, maimed, and basically killed by Mystic. Good luck surviving. :P

SOOOOO SORRY

I am sorry for what has just happend! My brother just got on and started screwing around! I have personally kicked his A**! I am sorry for what happend and i will no longer let him on my computer............... :oops: :oops: :oops:

Oh. That's okay. I am a trusting person.....I believe you. XP

He sucks

he got on wanting to start a forum. He got on to mine cause it was on auto sign-on. This totaly and royaly sucks.

I can find a difference between the two: the grammar. The real Chaotix have good grammar. His brother haven't.

Doesn't, Sik. Not haven't. Also, his brother is a loser who insults us. :P

Roboashura said:
Doesn't, Sik. Not haven't. Also, his brother is a loser who insults us. :P
Really, I don't know if it's true or it's a bad joke. But is possible... A few days ago a friend have accessed to the MSN account of his cousin... And did a really bad joke to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back