Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sonic Adventure 2 Battle

• Sonic Heros

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, have someone played NeoSonic GodSpeed (fangame)? There is a new girl named Lumi... She's a hedgehog... Beautiful and she loves Sonic (at the final of story, because at start she HATES him)... She's really perfect for Sonic (she haven't the "Amy's love attack")... She have only one problem... She's the sister of Shadow :eek:

hahahaha....no

That is officially the stupidest thing i have ever herd. Amy originated out of the comics. Plus the comic have had SA adaptations.... witch take place in the same town and place.He has just never been oute of where he was placed in the games.It is just he has not seen them in the games.....so there! :twisted: :mrgreen: :wink:

Thats not even clever

thats not very clever. Plus i hve been collecting every thing of Sonic since i was 3. I still have a Master system and the rare sega CD hook up for the gennises.the only thing i dont have is a satun cause my brother broke it. :roll: an se did originate in the comics.

Amy

Amy Used to be a little girl in the comics Yellow dress...thing white shirt and green fuff ball sleaves. Se turned into the new amy in the sonic super special(horibly made issue) whener sonic and knux fight agenst chaos 6. She grew up fast into the newer amy in the red clothing by getting a rare power ring. she wished she was bigger...poof.. she was.................so ha :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

...can anyone translate that for me? I may be being a bit harsh, but I honestly can't for the life of me understand that jumble of crap. ENGLISH, DOLT.

Re: Amy

Chaotix said:
Amy used to be the little girl in the comics with the Yellow dress...thing, with the white shirt and green fluff ball sleeves. She turned into the new Amy in the Sonic Super Special (horribly made issue) where Sonic and Knux fight against Chaos 6. She grew up fast into the newer Amy in the red clothing by getting a rare power ring. She wished she was bigger and...poof.. she was.................so ha :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Amy

Amy Used to be a little girl in the comics. She had a yellow dress,a white shirt, and green fluff ball sleaves. Se turned into the new amy in the sonic super special(horibly made issue) when sonic and knux fight agenst chaos 6. She grew up fast into the newer amy in the red clothing by getting a rare power ring. she wished she was bigger...poof.. she was.................so ha

I Have fixed the mistakes

Re: Amy

No, you haven't. The proper spelling and grammar:

Amy used to be a little girl in the comics. She had a yellow dress, a white shirt, and green fluff ball sleeves. She turned into the new Amy in the Sonic Super special (horribly made issue) when Sonic and Knux fight against Chaos 6. She grew up fast into the newer Amy in the red clothing by getting a rare power ring. She wished she was bigger...poof.. she was.................so ha.

I have fixed the mistakes.

Seriously, you're going to have to type properly if you want to stay here. This forum does not appreciate total laziness. You have more than enough time to proofread your writing. There is also an edit button to fix any mistakes you notice afterwords.

Also, Sonic Team doesn't use Archie-made characters in their games. Amy's first appearance was in Sonic CD. Sonic Team said so, the box said so, the manual said so.....you get my point. If Amy was made up by Archie, then she wouldn't be in the games. Same deal goes for the new style-Amy. Sonic Team made that version of Amy when they overhauled all the characters for Sonic Adventure.

Yeah, Amy was made in Japan LOOOONG before she was made in Archie. Heck, if the rumors are true, she showed up in a Sonic manga long before Archie Sonic EXISTED (Charmy allegedly came from there, too).

If you see a character in Archie that's also in the games, then Sonic Team made them up. Think Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, the Chaotix, Mecha/Metal Sonic....etc.

3 pages??? In 12 hours??? Wow... NEW RECCORD!
Anywho, I've never really played any of those games, so I voted for Heroes just because.

After reading all 3 pages, I see how Chaotix keeps changing the topic, mostly for his hate for Sonic 3D Blast. Also the spelling speaks for itself.

I did the same thing hotdog did, voted for Heroes just cause I felt like it. But my fav is still SA2B.

And yes, Amy first appeared in Sonic CD, and she made her debut in Archie's comics in the Sonic Adventure era.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back