What's with the Rings in GFZ1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sik said:
No. If it's defined, then the code is included in the executable, otherwise the code isn't. Meaning that if you disassembly the executable, you won't find the Chaos code no matter how hard you try.
So all the #ifdef stuff is handled by the compiler, and if it's not defined, then the #ifdef code isn't compiled at all? Cool.

Exactly! Well, actually by the preprocessor, which then feeds the stuff to the compiler, but you get the idea.

I see.

In that case, they should make it use a variable, so, like I said, those with Cheat Engine skills can change the variable.

Whats the point in continuing this?

EDIT: I managed to defeat the boss in Sik's level that is mentioned in this topic.

Here is proof:
srb20064.png

(As you can see, I had managed to lure him into the part without the turrets. Suprisingly I had only needed to hit him once or twice when I did - partially by me, partially by the turrets!)

Weird, I thought I blocked the linedefs so Eggman couldn't get out there o_O Through yes, I never thought in using the turrets to hit Eggman... Did you try it in Very Hard like I did? *shot*

SSNTails said:
fly through it 3 times without touching any of the rings in ONE flight.

Or you could multiability the double jump. By the way I tried doing that, and I touched a ring (using Tails) so... I failed.

Hey I actually did it!
Nothing happens.....(SSNTails never said you HAD to use Tails. So I used Super sonic! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back