What's with the Rings in GFZ1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how the rings got there...
SSNTails: This place looks to flat.
Game: How about some rings up there in a loop?
SSNTails: The Game can talk!
Game: Yes now what about the rings?
SSNTails: Oh yeah.
And I as well was tricked.

light the elementa said:
Ugh! I am so mad...i didn't fall for it. Here is another reason. I saw some kind of wad for it, but I think I remember seeing it on the Wiki...yeah it is on the Wiki but why?
People that didn't fall for it wouldn't try to find it.

Oh, c'mon, this is easy to disprove. Has no one else dissected the main srb2 wad in doom builder? I have. Along with XWE... I found out about the Mario levels that way a long time ago.

Ice said:
Oh, c'mon, this is easy to disprove. Has no one else dissected the main srb2 wad in doom builder? I have. Along with XWE... I found out about the Mario levels that way a long time ago.
Three words: Red Volcano Zone.

Lolz, I wonder how many people will fall for this.

Boinciel said:
Ice said:
Stop trying to trick them again. It's not going to work this time. RVZ doesn't exist, it's like Vibrant Vandetta Zone.

Re: Lolz, I wonder how many people will fall for this.

Cheese said:
RVZ doesn't exist, it's like Vibrant Vandetta Zone.

Hahaha, look at the "post subject" in this post.

Cheese said:
Boinciel said:
Ice said:

Stop trying to trick them again. It's not going to work this time. RVZ doesn't exist, it's like Vibrant Vandetta Zone.
RVZ does exist, don't you read the Wiki?

Cheese said:
Boinciel said:
Ice said:
now youre being stupid i know for a fact RVZ exists ive been there and ive unlocked it.

Cue said:
Sik said:
Yes, somebody should extract it from SSNTails's mind and put it in a WAD :P

I have one of those!
Do you have a SSNTails mind? Watch out, apparently somebody on eBay is selling fake SSNTails minds. Make sure yours isn't fake D:

(sidenote: that is a joke :/)

No. If it's defined, then the code is included in the executable, otherwise the code isn't. Meaning that if you disassembly the executable, you won't find the Chaos code no matter how hard you try.

Sik said:
No. If it's defined, then the code is included in the executable, otherwise the code isn't. Meaning that if you disassembly the executable, you won't find the Chaos code no matter how hard you try.

What exactly did chaos do anyway, summon abuncha enemies or something?

Yes it did, but on match mode maps. If you've played Doom or Doom 2, think of it as Nightmare mode done wrong. Otherwise, I still think the wrong maps were used and that Chaos mode should of been the equivalent of Doom's Nightmare in single player. But that's me.

Red Volcano isn't in the srb2.srb file itself. It's in soar.dta. An awesome volcano level with lava.

Red Volcano is stored in a different format (encryption?) so it can't be read directly by normal map editors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back