Whats the most scared youve ever been?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When was I the most scared? Hmm...

When the guy next door's house was on fire...

But even worse...was when my gamecube said my memory card was corrupted and it had to reset the memory, luckally, I jut had to take the card in and out

Really...I was more scared of the corrupted memory! Mainly because when the fire started I was very little and the firepeoples are very close

Once, I was at a playground with my friend. The wind picked up, and dirt flew everywhere. Me and my friend rode our bikes to his house, and wham. My arm hit a garbage can, my knees and elbow were bleeding, and darn it was painful. Then, I called my mom, and she picked me up. I STILL haven't recovered completely. This was months ago.

Honestly, it scared me.

Right now! AAAAAAAAIEEEE!

Nah, I would probably have to say when I went on a holiday in Thailand in 2000. I was walking across a rushing lake near a waterfall over a makeshift ladder-bridge thing, and I slipped and fell off. I somehow managed to grab on to the ladder and got myself back to the side of the lake with a few rashes.

I don't remember it that well, but I imagine it would be the scariest moment of my life.

Also lol at those who said they got scared during SRB2 netgames. I guess its Doom roots DO show up every now and then.

oh I just remembered an even scarier time! When I was like 5 these big tough guys with tatoos (steryotype badguys) had just broken out of jail and they came in front of my house! My sisters friend was walking home and ran back to our house. I was so scared I huddeled in a corner, and my sisters freind said they were calling "I love you!" to her... but since when do 30 year olds like 7 year olds?!

I had a few scary moments in my lifetime.

The 1st one was a week ago when me and my mate were dared to do a ghost hunt in a local forest 5 minutes away (To those who don't believe it, I don't give a crap). Anyways, it was 5pm, and we started to get ready, we got to the main meadow, and there is a tale from it about 30 years ago (and I really can't tell it on here so I'll skip it out) so we went to the main forest.

It started going cold, and I'll was also taking pictures of some stuff. We went not far from a barnyard. My mate took a photo on his old crappy 3 cameraphone, and we went near where we started, I looked at it, and this weird freakly ghostly creature was on it. It scared the living **** out of us.
We also found some other stuff on 3 other photos X.X. Not a very good time to go down there. We also did one down at some old castle. That was scary, but fun.

The 2nd thing that scared the crap out of me was down a beach last year. It was very sunny, and I was beach fishing. The sky started turning a bit gray, and the water's reflection colour did too. It got darker and darker. I thought "This does not look good", I packed my stuff up.... then.

BANG!! *crashing bolts of lightning*

Lightning bolts hit the water's surface not far from the swimmers, everyone was running and screaming in terror, We had a funny feeling we could of had a tornado storm because the wind was very powerful,but luckily we didn't, although rubber rings, and inflatibles flying in the air, I was praying there would be no tornadoes, luckily no water spouts had happened since I was at the water's edge near the sand. But are more slower than tornadoes, but IF there was one, and got to near the surface, we would of been in great danger.

The 3rd that was very scary was Fishing on some tiny pier in Vancouver last year (This pier was some floating very long deck of wood, with a few wood things to support it, but wasn't the strongest,and it was very hot, but a bit wavy. And we caught a few very good crabs, and fish since we crabbed too. and This biggish wave came over, and almost capsized it. Luckily we got all the stuff before hand,and also got out of the way, we gave it 10 minutes, and surprisingly it was ok to fish again.

Being blind in one eye for a few seconds, I was stupid enough to look into the laser of a roboraptor controler.

Turbo_The_Hedgehog said:
Like me? *shot* Oh and earuto, what was that near death expeirence you mentioned.

I don't now I should say it. Your the only one who wants to find out.

One or two times:

Once I was going for a swimming badge in cub scouts, but I was never that great a swimmer, so once I got to the deep end, I was tired and sunk underwater, and for what seemed like forever waited and swallowed water... (chlorinated blech!)

Another time was at the National Jamboree when a storm rolled in and quite unexpectedly struck a tree a short ways out of the camp near the showerhouse. One of the kids nearby was electrocuted and had to be rushed to the hospital. I remember ducking the minute I heard the thunder (odd reaction... <_<) One of my friends had a worse experience waiting in line out by the showerhouse... Just shows how unexpected it was... Afterwards we could see the tree with a line splitting it from top to bottom... O_o

Then another storm rolled in, and I just lost it and hid in my tent while the wind made it seem like it was going blow away... Some of the other scouts helped secure mine and some other tents when it calmed for a while... Storms on camp-outs are not a picnic...

I only just conquered my phobia of swimming a couple years ago when I finally passed part of the BSA swim test (beginners)...

As for storms, I don't generally get out so much anymore having quite scouts, so that little fear has become mostly irrelevant.

If there's anything I can't stand its a phobia...

JEV3 said:
Another time was at the National Jamboree when a storm rolled in and quite unexpectedly struck a tree a short ways out of the camp near the showerhouse.... Afterwards we could see the tree with a line splitting it from top to bottom... O_o

I had a tree split at my summer camp because of lightning.....

Offtopic:

InstantSonic said:
Eh, it's not that bad. :P Depends where you live.

What county? *shot*

I really wonder if I live close to you....

Sky Ninja said:
I was 8 or 9, and it was night, when someone started tapping on my window. It turned out to be one of my mom's moron friends, wondering where the Hell here window was.

That happened to my sister! I was in here room with her ( I was like 5, 6, maybe 4 I dunno), I was petting the cat, and all of a sudden *tap* and she totally freaked out and ran out of the room... I just stood there, thinking "Hm, wonder what that is". And it was out annoying mean freaky looking neighbor O_o.

Now as for me... 1) I almost got left in a block buster when I was little. (XD) 2) I forgot >_<, I'll edit my post when I remember!

I almost drowned twice, one time when I was 4 (I think) and I thought I could swim I when I couldn't (I was over confident). Then when I learned how to swim I was underwater and a raft like for (whitewater rafting) floated over me and I couldn't get a way I was about 5 or 6. My mom saved me both times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back