Whats the most scared youve ever been?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whwn I was trying to go under a stone bridge and then I got stuck under it luckyly there was people in the other side, saw my legs and rescued me... and also when i was near a person with a gun that was drunk.

When i was playing at a computer pranks website (hey i didn't know I'm the one that's gonna get pranked!!). Theres this maze game then i lost 4 times (no thanks to not knowing how to play that junk...) then this weird picture pops up!! i was shaking (seriously this happened... I dont wanna go back for pictures!!)!!! I was chatting with my best friend on YM. Since I was shaking I had to turn off the computer (what I usually do when i get scared.... except for the full supervirus pic at the SRB2 Wiki I had 3 people online on my list so I had to tell them about it....) so I said goodbye quick. This scares me until now...

Supervirus scares me until now but since JTE's avatar here at SRB2 Forums was the Supervirus face, I stared at it and laughed. But still: no downloading SRB2JTE for me!!

My friend telling me to visit crazymonkey.com. She said they had games there. When I typed it on Google and clicked the first link, I was shocked. The next day I told my friend that it wasnt scary (way to go ms. confident....) and even told her that I'm gonna edit it and when I went back I was like "Okay I regret that...."

This movie that I dont wanna talk about..... Hint (in case you're still curious): Scary face on cover.

These are 100% real!!! I can't possibly post pictures of them or else I'll get scared AGAIN and not sleep for a year!! Well, okay sleep in the afternoon and miss chat sessions with my friends.

Supervirus myself: I tried to make my own supervirus with my own picture. Instead of scary it turned out weird and funny. It's not scary at all. Although I wonder what this had to do with the topic 0_o

Princess Solelias said:
How can you prove it? You never seen it happened.

It could had been a dream but it seem and felt real.

It was 3 ghosts with the word snuggie brothers on top and the middle one almost jumped out until I moved out the bed.

A person can't never prove anything unless they seen it.

......okay.... This is about the biggest pile of **** I have ever read. You, sir, must seek help.

Anyways, back on the topic, it would be when I was 4 and one of my older cousins put on a demented clown mask and scared the crap out of me.

EDIT:
Silent_Snipe said:
a gang or something went up to me and cut my throat with a knife, i was soon after rushed to emergency hospital
Cripes, man! Do you by chance live near Illinois? Bacause that wouldn't surprise me. Illinois is a black hole for low-life scum (Well, at least Central Illinois is)

I realized my older brother (not Chaos, mind you) does drugs.
My grandma died.
I lost my stuffed teddy bear. Yes, it meant so much to me.
I was insulted due to me for being physically disabled. ( Hemiplegia )

These aren't really scary, but so sad I was scared.

****, man. That's terrible. I'm so sorry.

EDIT: And don't feel bad about the insults. I put up with it for 8 years just for being ADD.

Hard to say for me...but me and my family were in a terrible car crash last week. That might be high on the list.

Autosaver said:
Angelus_the_echidna said:
****, man. That's terrible. I'm so sorry.

EDIT: And don't feel bad about the insults. I put up with it for 8 years just for being ADD.

ADD? Whats that?
Attention Deficit Disorder
Wikipedia said:
The most common symptoms of ADHD are
Impulsiveness: acting before thinking of consequences, jumping from one activity to another, disorganization, tendency to interrupt during conversations.
Hyperactivity: restlessness, often characterized by an inability to sit still, fidgeting, squirminess, climbing on things, restless sleep.
Inattention: easily distracted, zoning out, not finishing work, difficulty listening.

it would have to be when i was sitting in my liitle sisters really small chair (i had no reason). i had both of my knees pointing at each other and playing prince of persia. my dad yelled for me to get off so i stood up and i hear both my knees pop and i fell to the floor. I yelled for a good 5 minutes for help (do they hate me or something?) until finally i hear my mom saying he's yelling for help and that's when they came in. i had to stay in bed forever. it was either this or it was when i was at the park (i was little by the way) and i went on this really big slide. as i came down i heard my moms friend calling to me saying "put your leg's down!". well it was too late and i was launched into the air and when i came down my head hit the end of the slide. after that i don't remember much except being rushed to the emergency room. but the good news is that after that i got to play the nintendo 64 (told you it was long ago).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back