What your first server name you entered and what’s your favorite server today?

A'Dilla

For The Win!
Probably about time I asked these questions again...

So, my new 2 questions are what was your first server you played on and what’s your favorite server today?

Answering my first question : If you looked at my first SRB2 Discussion thread you’ll know I started at 2.2.4 so it may be obvious my first server I entered was Steven’s multi server (the first option I saw lol.) It was pretty fun playing with people and with other characters I never knew (At that time I had no idea what addons did.)

Answering my second question: Though he barely host now, I LOVE Just Tag Things. My friend chooses the greatest addons for tag and it’s honestly a blast to go there!

Well... that’s my answer, I would love to hear from you! Also note I will give you a cool when you answer to signal that I read your comment.
Post automatically merged:

So I noticed no one answered yet so I decided to bump this thread so people can get a closer read :mrgreen:

Last edited:
the first server i join it, it was Sonic Mania Plus and best server for me is Rosy's Tag Server

Edit: idk if it was Sonic Mania Plus or Co-op Mania Server but i think it was both bc i was closing the game and reopen it

Last edited:
Christ, I can't believe it's been eight years.

It must've been ToBeFree's server or another back in the day in October 2013 during the ancient period of The Climax Age when 2.0 reigned supreme and Rings Linger was the shit. ToBeFree often hosted servers, one of which was a "dedicated" CTF server. At that time, there was no slopes in SRB2. At all. You had to charge a spindash to get anywhere even on land. CTF was a no-holds-barred exploitable mess. My ping shit the bed multiple times, and it was the first time I even played SRB2 multiplayer. It had a prompt to "PRESS THIS BUTTON" which was really vague. I had to get someone to tell me how to join a match because I had no idea what the button was.

Come me almost reaching adulthood, and I gotta say; my favourite servers have to be on the SRB2Kart side of things: more specifically the RDX set and Mocha's Coffee Shop. Luluco's ordinary nature juxtaposed with her weighing like a tank is a huge help and a tool for making comebacks, and Darren the character kicks ass and I wish he'd get a lot more love. But as for SRB2? Deep down it's always the venerable, long running Coop Shenanigans run by Yacker. I haven't been in there in god knows how long (2017 was when I kinda just lost interest in SRB2 unless something huge happened), but Coop Shenanigans is one of my favourite servers period in my time in the SRB2 community.

I like the Battle mode that the modern SRB2 scene has in store, too! Finally, a balanced Rings Linger that doesn't feel like a tacked on FPS from 1993 Doom.

For vanilla, my favorite is 24/7 vanilla. For ringslinger, my favorites are super cool rs/match server, s1 tag, match, ctf server, rosy's tag server and vanessas funbox. For battlemod, my favorite is krabs 24/7 battle. For race, my favorite is srb2circuit.eu. For hangout, my favorite is spectrum. For exe survival, my favorite is hamittos exe. Thats all.

First server server i played in was Sonic Mania Plus but unlike that guy who joinned in 2.2
the first server i join it, it was Sonic Mania Plus and best server for me is Rosy's Tag Server

Edit: idk if it was Sonic Mania Plus or Co-op Mania Server but i think it was both bc i was closing the game and reopen it
i actually played the 2.1 ver WITH THE BOYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
and i would never stop playing on it
but welp ynow server died but atm if i need to choose from all servers ill prob say S1 coop
shit got load of drama but i work in there and stop them right as they start and the guys in it are kinda nice
the host himself while doing a very strict admin rule list is himself very friendly and tends to joke
you prob wanna go on S1 coop times to times when theres a lot of people and some admins
we prob are like 5 admins if you include the host and we legit try our best to keep it safe
even banning people goin into 18+ subject a lil too much

if you want a secure server ill totally recommend it as swearing is even allowed (tho if ur a toxic waste ill probably rip your fucking soul kick you)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back