What was your first WAD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than the WadAuthor tutorial, I'm kinda blank in the mind of any levels I first made, if anything though I think it was my Emerald Beach level that I entered in a contest over 4 years ago. Either that or I made Nitemare before I made any levels.

A really crappy, ugly Knuckles recolor with a really fast glide-no-climb. I don't regret making it though, because I know a lot about making character wads now.

My first wad?.... The one I'm working on right now. (or at least the one I'm planning to start)

My first WAD? SRB2Reversed.wad

My first RELEASED WAD wasn't just SRB2Reversed.wad, but was also SRB2Correctlyreversed.wad and SRB2Timedreversed.wad, IIRC. ._.

Arena Zone, from Mystic Realm's Archives. The archive version is cleaned up, though, to keep it from glitching to hell and back =P

Is it the one with a lot of Eggman bosses? Anyways, great fun getting them all together and then thoking between them for a really fast boss murdering XD

Guitarplaya said:
@Ice: I think my brother 'someone' saw you on Halo yesterday. Was that you?

I don't think so. I used to play halo online, but everyone would only play one level on multiplayer. Ice isn't exactly the most uncommon name outside of the forums...(i think)

Ice said:
Guitarplaya said:
@Ice: I think my brother 'someone' saw you on Halo yesterday. Was that you?

I don't think so. I used to play halo online, but everyone would only play one level on multiplayer. Ice isn't exactly the most uncommon name outside of the forums...(i think)

Yea, Blood Gulch.

Yeah, I pretty much remember him saying it was his, and taking all the credit for it. Of course, I'm assuming he edited it himself, seeing as how it was so massively broken. For instance, unclosed sectors, all the emeralds, and other carp.

First Made: "Space Tube Zone" A long tunnel where you had to go through tubes to get to the end. It was horrible.
First Released: "Generic Hill Zone Act 1-3" A very linear level that had very low popularity. It was also horrible.
First Decent Level: "Dimensional Zone Act 2" I'd say Act 1, but if you looked at the scores, a 3 isn't exactly decent.

first made: A stupid Tailz wad for my friend with taunts
Firs released: My Old Light Dasher Wad
first decent: I'm not to sure about this, I'll have to think about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back