What was your first level wad that you ever played?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first level wad I ever played was scr_eggpalace.wad (Well, that's what I think it was called)

It was fairly hard, and since I was so noobish at srb2 back then, it took me a while to beat.

I'm not sure of what was my first level wad that I ever played. But I have some that are memorable:

Multiplayer Fusion (not ported): this one made me get the interest on level design, I got really impressed with the architecture of an AGZ-like map.

Mystic Realm (porting in progress): where I learned how to play SRB2.

Jazz Attack (not ported): very inspirational one. From here I got some ideas for Lift Bridge Zone (Arch Pack).

Last edited:
The first one for me was Mystic Realm, and i loved every second of it. Whoever made that WAD should be worshiped.

@trentdude2 You mean Mystic? The guy hanging around on the message board?
As for my first level wad played... For 2.0 I remember it was Hidden Sanctuary, which is one of my favorite maps, but I can't remember my 1.9.4 one at the moment... I'm pretty sure it wasn't Mystic Realm, sadly, I tought it sucks back then after playing on Jade Coast. OH, YEAH! My first played wad was Thompson's 360re mod :3

Over the years, my memory started to lack. However, I do remember my first wad.... it was a level of SRB2 SpMoves. Yea, I used to join when 1.08 was out. God I miss these old days when most of players were enjoying the actual non-cheated gameplay (at the exception of WADs)....

Last edited:
I WILL WIN! Yea, seriously. My first WAD I ever played was Molten Core. Yes, on the first place, I was getting WADs from addons.

On 1.09.4 IIRC it was DarkWarrior's Chao Garden level(I think he made it, I forget), and then Mystic Realm. I don't play a whole lot of level WADs.

Mystic Realm was my first. It's quite enjoyable, and it has the advantage of easily-mod-affectedness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back