What was your first level wad that you ever played?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first .wad was a Shadow.wad back in v1 SRB2 (I don't remeber which v1 though =P), I dont remember who created it since it was like in 2008. Man it was fun, I got all the way to Castle Eggman before i died. Man good times, but my computer crashed and had to get a new one, i liked the old .wad better.

Sinice I started playing this in June 2009 (just a mounth before 2.0) I kinda started playing the game and then played 3 level pack but I only finshed Acide Missile here. The 2 other where Emerald Isle and Mystic Realm.

This is a rather weird one that I still have with my SRB2 v1.09.4 and I am sure some people might remember it. gh2v4.wad. Weird. You had to fight this face chasing you called sjas which is in Ghouls VS Humans. I would always lol at his eyes man.

It was either Digiku's Deathmatch Lobby Zone, or Mystic's Level Pack (Mystic Realm v1). It's been so long, I can't remember which one I played first.

The first level WAD I played was Sunken Palace Zone by Ree-C/Naga. I figured I needed a bit more practice before trying Mystic Realm, so I checked out the addons section, downloaded Sunken Palace, then proceeded to take 30 something minutes to finish it because I kept running around in circles. I was SO bad at navigating SRB2 levels back then.

The first level WAD I played was Sunken Palace Zone by Ree-C/Naga. I figured I needed a bit more practice before trying Mystic Realm, so I checked out the addons section, downloaded Sunken Palace, then proceeded to take 30 something minutes to finish it because I kept running around in circles. I was SO bad at navigating SRB2 levels back then.
Sunken Palace simply was badly designed in that aspect, it happened to lots of people because the exit really was hard to find.

I played one for 1.09.4. It is now called Blue Heaven, but in the first time I played it, it only had Dark Palisades, Metal Wasteland and Aero Shrine. Now has Frigid Peak and Burning Cavern.
As weird as it sounds, thats the exact Wad I used first, although had used many character wads and figured out how to use Md2s way before that. I was not very concerned with levels. But now I know they rock!

I also think mine was Jade coast, mystic realm. I had lots of fun. I remember playing that map online every chance I had.

Pretty sure my first was Mystic Realm (v3 something), although it could have been Sunken Palace. That said, while my first was Mystic Realm, I don't think I seriously played it until a good while after v4 was released. I have very fond memories of playing through MR as Knuckles when we moved to the country. I think that was four or five years ago or so.

I think my first level wad I played was house6.wad. But I"m not totally sure though since I "ve played so many of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back