What SEGA threw away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEGA threw the old voice actors away, I miss Ryan Drummond, since the Sonic Adventure series, he was the best person to voice sonic in the Sonic Adventure series.

DarkGhost said:
SEGA threw the old voice actors away, I miss Ryan Drummond, since the Sonic Adventure series, he was the best person to voice sonic in the Sonic Adventure series.

Yeah, Ryan's voice acting made a perfect fit with sonic.

Too bad they replaced him with the 4Kids actors.

DroxSorcerer said:
Wood Zone, Dust Hill Zone, Hidden Palace Zone, and Genocity Zone.
They didn't throw those away. When Yuji naka went to go get those zones over in New York, it was found stolen.

I don't know how fun it might have been, but the race mode in ShTH is one I would have liked to see, if only because my friends and I played countless races in SA2.

Exactly why does Sega rush out each new game? It seems like with each new game, more and more gets cut out.

Tails doll hasnt been in any other games...

but Honey the cat in stf

Sega is perfectly entitled to create a mechanical Knuckles doppelganger. You can't copyright something so uncreative unless you own the original. (Besides, Mecha Knux DID appear in Sonic Advance.)

What ever happen to Bark the polar bear and Bean the duck? I saw Bean In those Archie Sonic Comics , but never saw Bark.

Sonicboom53 said:
I was going through the voice files in SADX for the PC and i found one where Tikal (narrator) said, "Collect 50 rings and press the action button while jumping. You'll turn into super sonic. But watch out for your ring consumption."
I was like WTF!! They scrapped supersonic out as a playable character in any level. They did the same thing in Sonic the Hedgehog for the 360.

She says that in the Final Storyline event. You fight Perfect Chaos as Super Sonic.

As for what SEGA threw away- It would have been cool to have been able to play S3&K's Doomsday Zone as Knuckles or Tails, but using the level select cheat to do so gives you a sprite explosion of Hyper/Super Knux, whatever you want to call him (i've seen topics where referring to him as one or the other was like setting off a bombshell, so I've learned to stay clear of that land mine-hyperknuckles*shot)

Classic Sonic games.

SEGA seriously needs to make more games alot like Sonic 3 and Knuckles. I'd pay at least $15.00 to get an epic Sonic platformer on the GC. It should have the classic Sonic story, with the Amy getting captured, Knuckles with his crap, and Metal Sonic being an awesome last-ish boss. It needs that giant, insane sense of speed that Sonic 3K had. I mean, Angel Island should be more of a thing in Sonic. In SA it's just a tiny platform. WTF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back