What SEGA threw away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically, We talk about everything that SEGA threw away. There was some really cool stuff that was never released, so I figured that we should know all the neat stuff that we could have been playing right now.

So the top 2 things for me are Sonic X-treme and the lost STF characters. Some more stuff are the Twinkle Circuit courses in SADX. There were 5 other courses. The chao in SA had 4 other emotibal emotions, and who can forget Windy Valley beta. Some lesser things being the UFO's in Marble zone, and the 8th emerald's impossible special stage.

So. Tell us stuff that I missed! I know that there has to be more!

What did SEGA throw away? The chance of making a decent Sonic game.

True; but what can we expect? It's SEGA...
Honey rocked, I don't care if I've never played as her, she just rocks...Even if she was based of another SEGA character.
Sonic Crackers actually looked better than the Chaotix game...
SEGA threw away Fang, Mighty, Ray, the awesome characters in favour of Cream and Silver...=\

Sega Has thrown away a lot of thing that would have been nice if they stayed
Mighty the lost member of Team Chaiotix is one of those which I'm not happy about.... Plus a lot of their games lately could have been better....

Cue said:

SEGA seriously needs to sell the rights to Sonic to someone else, so we can finally see a half-decent official game.

Of course, that will never happen.

Ash said:
Sonic Crackers
Knuckles Chaotix :P
Cue said:
Better said, they thrown away whoever caused Sega to make good Sonic games. So basically they need to bring in somebody who causes them to develop good Sonic games again.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:

QFT.

God, those characters were awesome. Imagine, just imagine, in a new sonic game seeing in the character select:

Sonic the Hedgehog
Miles "Tails" Prower
Knuckles the Echidna
Amy Rose the Hedgehog
Shadow the Hedgehog
Bean the Duck
Bark the Polarbear

That would pwn.

Sik said:
Cue said:
Better said, they thrown away whoever caused Sega to make good Sonic games. So basically they need to bring in somebody who causes them to develop good Sonic games again.

Mystic? O.o

Jazz said:
Cue said:

SEGA seriously needs to sell the rights to Sonic to someone else, so we can finally see a half-decent official game.

Of course, that will never happen.
Brb making it happen.

Anyway. I don't think SEGA has thrown away anything. Sonic just didn't transition into the 3D world very well.

I was going through the voice files in SADX for the PC and i found one where Tikal (narrator) said, "Collect 50 rings and press the action button while jumping. You'll turn into super sonic. But watch out for your ring consumption."
I was like WTF!! They scrapped supersonic out as a playable character in any level. They did the same thing in Sonic the Hedgehog for the 360.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back