What is your favorite Sonic couple?

Status
Not open for further replies.
glaber said:
Sonic and Sally. After all, they were promoted together for awhile in the 90's
SatAM screwed up sonic in many ways. One INCLUDING giving Sonic a love interest. I've had this discussion with my friends in school all the time. Sonic represents the symbol of freedom. Sonic has no time for relationships, he's to impaitent.

The thing I've said about Tails being a shemale was just some perverted joke I've had in my mind that I couldn't resist to type out, so was what I've said about Big and Tails being the perfect couple. I'm just sort of like that. :P

Sonic X Amy (I'm a HUGE Amy fan.)
Rouge X Knux
Tails X Cream
Shadow deserves to be alone forever
Eggman X his robos

Sonic/Amy, Shadow/Amy, and Knuckles/Rouge are the only couples that really seem to have any degree of basis. Where the hell Tails/Cream came from, I'll never know.

Sonic/Amy is the obvious one of course. Though I don't believe Sonic will ever return Amy's love.

Shadow/Amy is relatively unlikely, but I can spot a few moments in SA2 that do sort of suggest that. Mainly, the big grin you can spot on Shadow's face when Amy mistakes him for Sonic.

Knuckles/Rouge was always something I kinda like, but like all good storyline hooks from the end of SA2, it was blatantly ignored, only being touched on again at the end of Heroes.

And before anyone comes screaming Vector/Vanilla, and Tails/Cosmo, Sonic X is not canon kthxbai.

I made up Tails and Cream all by myself. YAY! *shot* Seriouly, there both kids.=, and Adventourus.

That's a horrible thing to base something like that on. The two characters are the same age (An age which by the way, is really too young to be thinking about dating) and are both fly types, that does NOT make them a couple. In fact, the two rarely interact.

To help get my point across, Big is 18 and a Power type, Knuckles is 17 and a Power type.

Knuckles X Big 4evur

R.U.B.I.K officially lost.

Erm, do they have to be couples? Can they just be best friends?

Knuckles and Rouge are rarely touched; Rouge has no purpose in the story in most spin-offs she is in. Although, Sonic X does give further detail.

Yeah, they essentially ditched Rouge in favour for Blaze in terms of character development.

Also, I'm almost surprised you didn't say SonicXBlaze, Draykon. Have you played the Rush games before? Would there be any reason to suggest SonicXBlaze?

Blaze and Knuckles makes sense, but they've never been together.
They're both very serious, stubborn, and powerful. Knuckles can control the Emeralds; Blaze controls fire. Knuckles in an ancient decendant, Blaze is a royal princess. It just works.

With the exception of major ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG titles on the Wii, I rarely play games within 5 years of their release. So no, I haven't played Rush, Rivals, or any of the recent Sonic games, excluding Secret Rings.

So no, I know nothing of any sort of Sonic/Blaze relationship, nor have I ever even heard of it. I can be wrong sometimes yaknow.

Rush Adventure came out this year?
No it came out last year in September.Not even a year passed.

You need to play more!*Gives Draykon Ds,Psp*

I forgot about SonicXBlaze.
I vote for that too.Er

Blaze and Sonic do hold hands and try to hold on to each other because they don't want to be seprate(Sp?).

Sonic has to have a fancy relationship with every new girl he meets.
This is the reason why Mario prefers to just save Luigi now.

I just remembered something maybe a tad paranoid, but still kinda weird.

I always thought the way Tails acted around Tikal in SA1 was kinda strange. I know Tikal's like, 4 years older, and at that age it's a pretty big difference. But still, it makes ya wonder.

And Karuno, I don't really get that looking at what I know of recent Sonic games. Mind you, Link is a completely different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back