What is your favorite Sonic couple?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Trace568 said:
My favorite would be Tails X Cosmo because they are perfect together. Plus, Cosmo is my favorite Sonic character.
Telling by your avatar and sig you seem to like the tails X cosmo. If I had to create a couple I guess I'd say a funny match would be tails and honey. I mean she's a powerhouse and tails is sorta a wimp so I think it'd be kinda cute. (And I hardly say anything is cute, even life is ugly...)

Myself from the last topic like this said:
TAILS AND AMY LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

On a more serious note, as a die-hard SatAM fan, there is only one acceptable Sonic couple: Sonic and a Power Ring.

Something I have always wondered... If Tails is an animal and Cosmo is a plant, how can they... um... you know...

None of them because the only thing that comes from unnecessary video game couples is some inappropriate images. And ew, furs.

I don't have one either. I don't even care about this sort of thing. And I agree with Nitro about what he said would come from unnecessary video game couples... I don't want to even think about it...

What's the point of having a favorite couple? I only see the Shadow and his friends as an influence to the games.

Big and Tails are the perfect couple, because Big is actually Michael Jackson in a stupid costume and Tails is a little boy! 8b

Wait a second, I think I've found out who Big the Cat actually is! *flees*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back