What is everyone working on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently working on trying to get Ubuntu 10.10 to work on a toaster.

...........Nah, just kidding.
Just practicing 3D game development with Unity.. I plan to make a SRB2-like fangame in full 3D later on.....
I promise it will have slopes. *Brick'd*

Other than that, I'm currently updating my server's not so little WAD, and I'm waiting for an Argentinian friend to come back from vacation so he can grant me the coownership of his dedicated server..... 24/7 servers... Oh... Yeah... And maybe a gaming community too, and...
Okay, too many plans. The last time I had many plans, the result wasn't good..

I'll just keep practicing.

Sonic Robo Blast 64. It'll be a mix of SRB2 and Super Mario 64. :D

Cool. SM64-styled graphics or full HD?
Is it a mod of 64 or SRB2? If not, is it built on an engine or from scratch?
What programming language do you use to develop it?
Does it use OLDooM Engine 1?
Does it suck? Does it win?
What's the plot? Ok, j/k at this question, I'm going too far.. xD

I'm trying to learn how to SOC without falling asleep while reading the Wiki. I want to SOC some bosses soo bad.

Cool. SM64-styled graphics or full HD?
Is it a mod of 64 or SRB2? If not, is it built on an engine or from scratch?
What programming language do you use to develop it?
Does it use OLDooM Engine 1?
Does it suck? Does it win?
What's the plot? Ok, j/k at this question, I'm going too far.. xD

It's for SRB2. I'm gonna need to learn a bit more about mapping and soccing, but maybe some people would help me.

I want to SOC some bosses soo bad.
Once you get the skill, maybe you could SOC some bosses for SRB64. :D

I'm trying to learn how to SOC without falling asleep while reading the Wiki.
If you don't have the patience to read the SOC tutorial, you don't have the patience to make SOCs. I know the tutorial is pretty exhausting to read, but this is a complex topic.

Well, I'm working on a Minecraft texture pack, I guess.

terrainbackground.png

that song reminds me of Latin music. Great Work. I'm working on finishing my english translated version of Pokemon Black.:p

I've lost interest in modding SRB2 in any shape or form, due to no inspiration as well as far too many distractions.

Otherwise, I'm working on a few games in various makers (Construct and Game Maker) which I tend to release on #srb2fun.

I'm trying to finish a level in time for the Jan/Feb Level design contest.
(Single player of course. I don't play match or race etc., so I don't plan to design levels for them.)

The only thing I'll say about it is that it's called "Wonder Terrace Zone", but at the moment, its actual content is being kept under wraps. You'll see it in the OLDC.

Various stuff, currently TF2 skins.

(If anyone cares, they're Homestar Runner skins. Me and a friend on Steam are working on them together.)

Music (my latest album Bilateral Symmetry is set for release the 28th) and other games (starting work on Project Hex!!) an that's really it.

A number of things:

The soundtrack for Fawfulfan's Tortured Planet, first of all.

My OLDC Map, Misty Mire.
Sorry, no screenshots, it'll be a surprise!

My entry for the CDLR #7 over at VGMusic.

And finally, learning programming so that I can eventually make a game of my own. I've had a lot of inspiration for a really neat storyline, and I think I'm being called to make it.

Oh, I also need to make a remix for Metal96's Srb2reimagined project, but I haven't had time to yet.

Changed my mind about SRB64, so I'm working on MD2s and The Tales of Tails: The Search for Sonic. It'll have alot of alliteration. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back