What do you think SRB2ME will actually include?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course he is! Direct X 11 for a sonic game? Yeah, right. If that's the case, it'd better have graphics better than Sonic 360.

Get back on topic. All of you. Next one to sprout out spam will be banned. Moderator or not. This is a message board, not a circus, thanks.

Sonict said:
Get back on topic. All of you. Next one to sprout out spam will be banned. Moderator or not. This is a message board, not a circus, thanks.
Why so serious? Also, technically, they are on topic, they're just ruining the joke like the SRB2 community always does. But I digress.

I expect and hope for new bosses. I'm getting tired of generic egg missiles and egg slimers.

Ditto.

Not saying those shouldn't be included, the egg silmer still gets aggravatingly hard (mainly when I miss a thok and fly off the train) once in a while.

Blue Warrior said:
Sonict said:
Why so serious? Also, technically, they are on topic, they're just ruining the joke like the SRB2 community always does. But I digress.

I expect and hope for new bosses. I'm getting tired of generic egg missiles and egg slimers.

You are right about that, but I would rather not have this talk about the stupid things that will obviously never happen. This should be about serious things and the non serious things makes me want to lock it since it could become a spam topic.

So yeah, what I'm seriously hoping for is that Shuffle at least included some of the OGL fixes I sent him.

I'm also thinking that slopes really might be in there, and some kind of polyobject/fof hybrid thing would also be in there.

I suspect that maybe the developers haven't been developing 1.1 in chronological order, I'm actually pretty certain of that, after browsing srb2's news archives, I saw that 1.1 was being talked about before 1.09 was even released, as if 1.1 stuff was already being worked on. If the demo releases and 1.1's engine actually are kinda parallel, then it really could make a person wonder what they're actually going to release if ME has 1.1's engine. If after all these years they're STILL holding back features they've finished from the public, then I can really understand why it would be so fun to speculate about the stuff they actually could have in the entire 1.1 engine.

Even if I'm wrong about the whole parallel dev thing, it's still fun to speculate. :P

I think 1.1 branched off around 1.09, yeah. I think a good number of level segments of DSZ were around then, too.

SRB2ME is 1.1's engine.

God, our version system is so fucked up...

A release of this magnitude should really be 2.0, Eblo. We've been saying 1.1 for years and it's become very hard to change to something else.

Is this chicken thing new?

srb20288.png

srb20285.png

It's not much of a leak if the developer responsible for the image posts them on his public webspace. :P

Those pictures were discussed earlier on IRC. The first one was meant to show off the fact that beta testers spend a lot of their time messing around with tumbleweeds, but I think we can all agree that the chicken was the highlight of the picture.

But... come on, where are we coming to if a chicken is a highlight? I'm more bewildered by the massive amount of time on that Match netgame.

Spazzo said:
It's not much of a leak if the developer responsible for the image posts them on his public webspace. :P

I knew it was from your web space(check the subject post)
(nice "hello Mystic1" song by the way.)
It is nice to know Srb2 has more animals than birds and mice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back