What are YOU going to be for Halloween.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going this year, but if I did go...............................
I'd probably still be deciding on my costume. I'm horrible with decisions!

Pictures of what I did.

Picture013.jpg

GregOldHallowsEve003.jpg

I was a Painted Psycho.

While trick-or-treating is something one can grow out of, the costume aspect of Halloween isn't. Had I the time and opportunity, I would love to get creative and dress up as something for Halloween. I was going to go to a Poe Masquerade Ball as No-Face, with a traditional Grim Reaper costume with the drama mask and probably find some kind of large hat so that the mask would be placed above my face instead of me seeing through it. (for me the creepiest part about him was the fact that his mouth seemed displaced)

Also, on the subject of Halloween as a religious holiday, it actually is the eve of All Saints Day. The adoption of the whole dressing-up-as-demons thing came on as part of some superstition that the demons were most dangerous at that time (I think, don't quote me), leading to a practice that is retained even where its religious roots are omitted much like Mardi Gras. (or where Christmas is headed)

So it turns out Halloween is dead around here. Only I did anything. Excuse me while I OD on high fructose corn syrup from the 50-pound bag of assorted candy I bought. XD

I was planning on going to my friend's party as the grim reaper, but due to time constraints and all that I didn't get a chance.

I should think up something witty for next year soon.

Next I wanna see you, Spazzo, and Mystic as the Beagle Boys with Johnny Wallbank as Ma Beagle. :D

Love the costume, third picture is definitely the best. Wish I remembered enough about Darkwing Duck to make some kind of witty remark. Did Amy dress up too, or did she just hold the camera while you went out stopping bad guys and tripping over your cape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back