What are YOU going to be for Halloween.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't dressed up in anything since I was 12. ... That was 12 years ago.

However, I still look at it like a sort of "artistic" holiday. While I don't like to partake in it, I have absolutely no problem watching others doing so.
Some of those costumes are pretty fuggin' cool, y'see. :P And you see a lot of them went working retail on the day. One of those few days where working the day is a blessing.
If I were to dress up, considering where I work, I can very quickly suit up to be a BLU or RED Scout (complete with an actual baseball team on the shirt!).

I'm not going trick or treating (since I am too old for it now, so instead, I am going to friends house) I am going to a halloween party tomorrow for a friend of my family, I want to try to be a zombie so I can wear my shirt that says. "THE ZOMBIES ARE COMING TO EAT YOUR BRAINS! DON'T WORRY YOU ARE SAFE..." If you do not understand what that means, then you are safe from zombies, if you do understand what the shirt means, you will be the first to get eaten.

Next year I might dress up as some character from a game like TF2 or Half-Life.

I haven't gone trick or treating for the last 3 years.

However, if I had to, I'd try going as Heavy.

I don't think so, but certain religions think Halloween is bad since its somehow connects to the devil.
Well, if I remember correctly, people would dress up so monsters don't attack their town, and they'd go to peoples' houses to receive goods as payment.

Nothing, Halloween just seems like a dumb way to get more obese and unhealthy than this country is now. (No offense to the trickortreat lovers)

I'm going to be Fawful. I'll wear a red blanket, novelty swirly glasses, and when the little kids open the door, I'll say "I say to you WELCOME! Please partake of our myriad candied treats of deliciousness!"
what about if they don't give you candy you say "You rat-finks!"

I am going to be Blue Link.

Nice! A group of myself and 3 of my friends all dressed up as the four sword Links last year (I was blue) and we were decked out in the hyrulian shield, 4 Sword, and each of our items of choice.

This year one of my friends and I are dressing up as Mario and Luigi. I'm Luigi and we made wooden plumber tools and have plungers. Being at a younger age, we don't exactly have mustaches so we got fake ones. It's really cool!

Last year I went as Mario, now I have ran out of ideas... perhaps if I find a Green hat somewhere in my house, then perhaps that might work.

For those that can guess, well, I dunno.

I shall probably incorporate a Naruto headband into my costume. That's all I can think of at this point; I dressed up kinda like Sai from Shippuden last year... maybe I should try an Akatsuki costume? Either that, or maybe I can come up with a Star Trek costume.

Going as Homsar. Yes, Homsar.

I'm too old for Trick-or-Treating, but I like to give out candy. :3

Nothing, Halloween just seems like a dumb way to get more obese and unhealthy than this country is now. (No offense to the trickortreat lovers)

Yes, because Halloween is THE reason that Americans are so morbidly obese these days you know.

A scarecrow probably. So original huh?
I'll probably be going as only because I have an unused mask that's black with a sort of stringy hair, I found an old torn sweater on a gate at school to go with it, and some very worn jeans and shoes. All I need is a hat, and I'm set.
I used to not celebrate halloween for "religious reasons", but really only because my church thought everything was evil and included halloween in that for no reason. And my parents thought it was true.
Now they don't care, so I've been doing it since last year. It would have been more fun as a kid. :(

A scarecrow probably. So original huh?
I'll probably be going as only because I have an unused mask that's black with a sort of stringy hair, I found an old torn sweater on a gate at school to go with it, and some very worn jeans and shoes. All I need is a hat, and I'm set.
I used to not celebrate halloween for "religious reasons", but really only because my church thought everything was evil and included halloween in that for no reason. And my parents thought it was true.
Now they don't care, so I've been doing it since last year. It would have been more fun as a kid. :(

Talk about robbing you out of a fun childhood.

Damn fundamentalist religions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back