Werehogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In one respect, they can. The guy interviewed just acknowledged that if we don't like it, we won't buy it.

BlueZero4 said:
The guy interviewed just acknowledged that if we don't like it, we won't buy it.

Though, honestly, there are people out there who'd buy it anyway.

Eblo the Hedgehog said:
I bet they'll have trouble with the storyline of Sonic becoming a werehog again...
You'd think they would've had the same problem with bringing Blaze back, both in 2K6 and Rush Adventure.

Honestly, I hated the Werehog stages. Horrid controls FTL. :/

I thought the Werehog was a result of Sonic being corrupted by Dark Gaia! Dark Gaia absorbed the dark energy then got sealed back in Earth's core, it's basically impossible to get him back again!
If they somehow make him turn back into the Werehog using a different method it'll be ludicrous.

Can't they just leave him and pretend it never happened?

Turret 49 said:
I thought the Werehog was a result of Sonic being corrupted by Dark Gaia! Dark Gaia absorbed the dark energy then got sealed back in Earth's core, it's basically impossible to get him back again!
If they somehow make him turn back into the Werehog using a different method it'll be ludicrous.

Can't they just leave him and pretend it never happened?
That won't stop SEGA from bringing him back if they do a Beauty and the Beast storybook adventure.

Wait, so a sword wielding Sonic can go Werehog again? Somehow I doubt it, what with all the already released SatBK pictures on IGN and such, but it might be like the "'new' Superform" sort of thing like in Sonic and the Secret Rings.

GREG THE CAT said:
That won't stop SEGA from bringing him back if they do a Beauty and the Beast storybook adventure.

Personally I would prefer a more historical setting, maybe something ancient.

Anyway, Werehog? No thanks, it took away quite a few points from my score of Unleashed. (my personal rating was 5/10, it would've probably been higher if there had been fewer Werehog levels/no Werehog at all.) I really don't want to see Werehog again, Sega needs to leave it alone for all eternity.

I read something to this effect on TSS. I was actually surprised Slingerland didn't make any jabs, but it could have been someone else that posted it. What I saw though, was that if there was demand to bring back the Werehog, they could do it... but if they did it could only be as a strict sequel to Unleashed. It sounded a little like the guy interviewed wasn't quite sure about what he was talking about, but that could have been a poor translation.

I don't think that we will see the Werehog coming back. They said that it would only be a kind of followup to Unleashed rather than another proper installment, and I don't think there is the demand for an Unleashed 2 and especially not for the Werehog. Whether reasonably or not, the Werehog turned a lot of people off.

Nathan Speed said:
I figure if there's a SU sequel anyways, it'll have Dark Gaia, so it wouden't be that hard to fit in.

ugh...it's sonic adventure 1 all over again.

I really don't want to see either chip nor dark gaia again.

Chip has personally been one of my favourite latest new characters in the sonic series, and that's saying a LOT.
His personality is fine, his voice isn't high pitched, and he plays a good role after all. And his chocolate obsession was cute at worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back