• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Wadding Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake, tell me the names of some contests that are not pointless if you call this one pointless?

They're ALL pointless....now, why don't we make this the last wadding contest topic? I'm getting sick of seeing these things.

Frankly, any contest is good to get your name known just a bit on the site. People want to download your levels more if you have past credibility.

Also, are you allowed to enter more than one wad? If so, I'm entering, If not, what the heck, I'm entering.

If you ask for a pen, and I hand you a pen that also functions as a bulldozer, it doesn't matter that it's also a bulldozer. What matters is that it's a crappy pen because you can't hold it in your hand.

Anything that functions in match is a match level. But if the CTF support makes the layout really stupid, the match aspect will suffer accordingly.

This isn't really a rule clarification, it's simple logic. If Firekid specifically said no CTF support that would be another matter, but he didn't.

Sorry, I've been tied down with homework lately, so I haven't gotten around to updating this topic.

Thanks to Cy-Chan's generosity, the prize is now 1 Single Player level and a beta of Xtreme.

It doesn't matter how many wads you send. I wouldn't expect someone to make more than one, but if you can, that's great.

Yes, you can send a CTF level that supports Match, just it will be judged as a Match level, not a CTF one.

My e-mail is flamearrowstar @ netscape dot net

Please send your submissions there.

I'm entering too. I'm doing a different level, so don't expect a 2D CTF Tails level. On a side note, are these going to be judged like the official ones, where everyone votes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back