Voice Actor(s) Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeshiro

Alright, here's the thing.

For those of you who are familiar with my recent SRB2 Z-Mix in the Releases forum, you may also be familiar with my announcement that the final version will include full voice-overs.

I'm nearing the completion of this phase, but I'm one slice short of a full pie:

I need a woman.

Not like that (though it'd be nice). What I need is a female voice actor with a microphone that records at decent quality. If you don't know what decent quality is you probably shouldn't bother replying to this thread, let alone completing this part of the read.

===============================================

Moving on. The character I need voice work for is called Caelyn.

Caelyn has a relation to the main character (Zeshiro) in my .wad file. She is by nature a fragile feline with a tendency to attach herself to the person closest to her. Despite this, she possesses an agressive, courageous side. Think of Amy as a reference. In the SRB2 Z-Mix, Caelyn attempts to offer morale support and concern during the fight(s) with Zeshiro, although she is being held captive by Dr. Eggman.

That's about the whole shabang. I already have actors for Dr. Eggman and Zeshiro casted.

On a side note, I'm not so much looking for individual replies with samples so much as people with references to their abilities (like a resume, I guess). If you -are- interested in this part, PM me and I'll be glad to send you a dialogue script. If you need coaching, try instant messaging Faegan II on AIM.

BE PREPARED TO SEND A SAMPLE OF DIALOGUE.

Other than that, here's a sample from the voice acting to give you an idea of what I'm looking for. Note: Any effects you hear in the following soundbite were manifested through a sound editor. I don't need my voice actors to be in posession of a sound editor, only a means of recording.

http://www.savefile.com/files.php?fid=6045183
http://beta.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=E8EAA56278C292A8

Hey Zeshiro. This is my first time posting, but let me get to the point. I'll gladly voice act for Z-Mix. You know that awsome character that's half white and half black? Looks kinda like knuckles, and I think his name was Ying. I'll voice him. (Btw not sure if I have to put something for subject if I'm replying.)

The women he needs has to be hot too.
And has to go to this messageboard? Good luck finding a chick here,
But I don't know, I think bigboi is female.

brianv said:

And then there were many Ls and Os.

brianv said:

Kecky.

You'd think Zeshiro would reply once or twice in his own topic. Maybe it's the fact that nobody else seems to be contributing anything constructive? No one is volunteering to voice or critisizing his voice data. You know, you could at least make suggestions or help or something. I wonder what kinda reply this will get? :|

ViralZero said:
You'd think Zeshiro would reply once or twice in his own topic. Maybe it's the fact that nobody else seems to be contributing anything constructive? No one is volunteering to voice or critisizing his voice data. You know, you could at least make suggestions or help or something. I wonder what kinda reply this will get? :|

Consider yourself shanked when I see you on Monday.

Aw c'mon Zeshiro old buddy old pal! It's not like I mentioned your work ethic or anything... :mrgreen: But anyway. Does anybody have anything to offer? Lol, I guess even a guy with a girly voice would be better than nothing.

I didn't even know Kecky kept in touch with our crowd. We sure scared her the hell away from #srb2. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back