• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Vegeta.wad ( in the making)

Should I Continue?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Critical: (krĭt'ĭ-kəl) Capable of sustaining a nuclear chain reaction. *shot*

Er.... (Inclined to judge severely and find fault.)

No, I'm pretty much done with him. He can bitch and complain all ****ing wants, but everyone knows I'm not going to pay him much attention.

Segmint, should I even read his post? He can get himself banned for all I care. All I did was help him try to make this wad better, your comment was unnessecary. Anyway person (I forgot his name) I can show you what a Vegeta would look like in SRB2 if you want me to. But your main fault is using Wireframes and making the head so big. Fix those two things and you should be good.

actually,the head is bad,but the rest atleast remotely resemles him...
and protonic hasn't posted untill Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:54 pm

Sykotic said:
No, I'm pretty much done with him. He can bitch and complain all ****ing wants, but everyone knows I'm not going to pay him much attention.

That was not needed...at..all.

Bouncey said:
I LOVE the gaint head.... Remove it and I will be sad...
You have a giant-headed chao for your avitar...
Your opinion is biased XD
Also, the picture looks okay, except for the head of course.
*off topic* But why does DBZ fascinate people? */off topic*

Hm, lemme think sriously for a moment.........
There are many reason, probably because when it came out it was almost revolutionary to anime. Original, cool, nice storyline, and you could still make fun of the name when you were a little kid. And Sides' the games are absolutley awesome. Have you played any of them? If you haven't then try DBZ Budokai 3, And Tenkaichi 2. Those were the best so far.

My _FINISHED_ eggman can kamehameha. Can your one-sprite creation?

kamehameha1.png

ROFL. Nice job on the Kamehameha.
*Puts Scouter on* Oh........ NO.................. HIS POWER LEVEL......... ITS......... ITS........... ITS.......... (You saw this coming)

OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back