• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Vegeta.wad ( in the making)

Should I Continue?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently working on Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z and I've completed 1 sprite so far. Here is the First Sprite:
shada1aw9.png

Please, I hate to be rude, but we don't need anymore wads that don't serve a real purpose, other than for the cosmetic appearance.

Unless this wad does something outstanding that adds usefulness to SRB2 gameplay, please, no.

Maou-Shin Daioka said:
Please, I hate to be rude, but we don't need anymore wads that don't serve a real purpose, other than for the cosmetic appearance.

Unless this wad does something outstanding that adds usefulness to SRB2 gameplay, please, no.
Seconded.

Is this your first time making a character wad? If it is then this was expected and if it isn't try 2 more time and if it fail just o on to levels.

I am a big dragon ball z fan, but making a DBZ wad in a sonic game is a little far fetched.

Just put your best effort in this wad and take your time.

Im sure if you do it right this could be a great character to play as.

Okay, this topic has been flooded without people who misunderstand the concept of being a beginner, good ****ing job. He can continue the wad. The only problem I really want fixed is the head, so I'm going to PM him a head he can use.

Any other idiocies for me to rip apart 'til you cry?

After you do what you must with the head, I'd say make the body a bit taller.

Unless you were shooting for something like that, though.

Something tells me it's not how big the head is. I think it is how round and badly drawn the hair is.

Sykotic said:
Okay, this topic has been flooded without people who misunderstand the concept of being a beginner, good ****ing job. He can continue the wad. The only problem I really want fixed is the head, so I'm going to PM him a head he can use.

Dont' defend it because he apparently used your wireframes, which resulted into the monstrocity at the top of the page. Anyway, that looks nothing like Vegeta, Have you ever paid attention to his shoes? The tip of them were yellow and had stripes. Also I think a Vegeta that was used during the Majin Saga, that outfit was MUCH better. Also Vegeta is part of a very detailed anime, you will have to do very well and make a High-res sprite for this to be appreciated by anyone. Also, he won't go too far if he doesn't have socs. You might just want to give him a fly ability and maybe a energy blast.

My response to this; ew. Any tall characters just don't look right when sized down to SRB2's proportions.

Also,
theonewhoisbetter said:
This thing looks like it will suck so please do not finish it or i will shoot you.

LoL

Sonow Hakura said:
Sykotic said:

Dont' defend it because he apparently used your wireframes, which resulted into the monstrocity at the top of the page. Anyway, that looks nothing like Vegeta, Have you ever paid attention to his shoes? The tip of them were yellow and had stripes. Also I think a Vegeta that was used during the Majin Saga, that outfit was MUCH better. Also Vegeta is part of a very detailed anime, you will have to do very well and make a High-res sprite for this to be appreciated by anyone. Also, he won't go too far if he doesn't have socs. You might just want to give him a fly ability and maybe a energy blast.

This is funny because I don't see you trying to help. I see you trying to make this man change the wad entirely. In fact, I think you're trying to demeanor my help. You called his work a monstrosity and your only reason is 'wireframes.' Then you say that you're helping when you're telling him what do. Wouldn't you think he's actually trying to do something on his own without the help of a hypocrite who doesn't even know the definition of what he tries so horrendously to do?

No, it has nothing to do with the wire frames. I'm just being more critical than you.

Read definition of it, before you argue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back