• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

[Update]*GraphicX8000v2.wad* (For SRB2 v2.0 only.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what would be awesome? If you found a way to make the token a solid color, and have it correspond to the next chaos emerald you need to get. I imagine it would require some programming, though.

fawfulfan said:
You know what would be awesome? If you found a way to make the token a solid color, and have it correspond to the next chaos emerald you need to get. I imagine it would require some programming, though.

This is what I originally thought what he did. O_O
I agree with this idea. Is it possible?

Some more screens...

16ge451.png

New Item Boxes. (Not all have been edited yet...)

1zwm2vl.png

Spike Balls of DEATH have been given a shading.

34gm2c6.png

Red Team Item Box.

ngbw52.png

Blue Team Item Box.

Also, I might edit the Weapon Panels and Ring Ammo sprites, not sure yet.

More screens...

30mx0lw.png

Blue Team Rings. (They need better shading, but I didn't know which green colors allow the color to change.)

mw31it.png

Red Team Rings. (See the one above me.)

6h5eg9.png

Reshaded the Spike Balls of DEATH.

Since SRB2 v2.0 has only 1 set of Shield with 8 frames, I am limited to what I can do with them.

So... yea, here some screens, I had to take them in dark areas of the level to get there colors right, and since theres only one set of shield sprites which via what shield you get, only posting one.

dnc2ep.png

Force Shield. (Rest of the shields will look like this, but only a different color.)

1z3nns3.png

Re-shaded the Cannonball.

This is the most coolest graphic change I ever seen in the History of SRb2(the PSO thing was awsome too =p). 10/10 Keep up the good work.

My only complaint is I don't like the shield. Other than that though it's all good.

Autosaver said:
Chrispy said:
My only complaint is I don't like the shield. Other than that though it's all good.

It'll look much better in-game.

And its the best he can do.
I am limited to what I can do with them.
He could still do more graphic-wise. I just don't like the current effect, makes it look too flat. It should be more sphere like.

He could still do more graphic-wise. I just don't like the current effect, makes it look too flat. It should be more sphere like.

Then how about using angles for the shield? Like:

A1A5 = as A0 now
A2A8 = squish A0, extend inner circle, another outside circle towards front
A3A7 = bands going foward and back

It should work... Did I forget an angle? I'm trying the same thing with rings.

Try seeing if you can replace them with those sprites just for a test, and if it works then use them.

All I say about those rings is they are bland, you can be more creative with them.

More screens, yet again.

vcxsog.png

281gfn6.png

Re-shaded the Spike Balls of DEATH yet again. (Still working on the middle part.)

24cz0jb.png

PERFECT BONUS has been changed. (The rest will be changed soon.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back