Tyson Hesse Sonic

Tyson Hesse Sonic v5.1

WAKE UP T.H.S UPDATED
Post automatically merged:

alright, played with the new updated for a bit and gotta say
the only complaints i have is:
1 - the hurt sprite is WAY too small compared to the other sprites
2 - the set of those like forward angle sprites look a little strange with the head, think it would be good to make the head part a bit more facing up like the spring sprite for that same angle
3 - the character select text seems to cut off at the end for no apparent reason
other than those complaints everything else seems fine and is even funner to play as

Last edited:
WAKE UP T.H.S UPDATED

alright, played with the new updated for a bit and gotta say
the only complaints i have is:
1 - the hurt sprite is WAY too small compared to the other sprites
2 - the set of those like forward angle sprites look a little strange with the head, think it would be good to make the head part a bit more facing up like the spring sprite for that same angle
3 - the character select text seems to cut off at the end for no apparent reason
other than those complaints everything else seems fine and is even funner to play as
I'll fix 1 and 2, I don't know about 3 though.

here's something weird i found, when i press both the jump button when jumping and the spin button i sometimes get stuck in a ball until i let go

What are the bugs?

srb20791.gif

Attachments

• srb20794.gif
    srb20794.gif
    3.8 MB · Views: 63
  • srb20791.gif
    srb20791.gif
    4.1 MB · Views: 64
Not native to the current version, been there for a while, but spindashing into boost mode loves you in a fixed direction, just thought I'd let you know.

Eh the sprites are fine but it looks like junio sonic sometimes the walk looks kinda off 5/10
JUST FINE?! THE STYLE TYSON HESSE USES IS INSPIRED BY JUNIO SONIC.

Last edited:
is this intended, super hesse's leaning sprite is just a lowered sped up version of the idle
srb20002.gif

tf happened to my recording quality jesus christ

THE DREAM TEAM IS HERE!!!!!
srb20000.png

oh yeah and uh can you add shading to the bottom of hesse's arms and legs so it's more accurate

and not make the front walking animation flip, it looks weird when it flips

Last edited:
is this intended, super hesse's leaning sprite is just a lowered sped up version of the idleView attachment 99662
tf happened to my recording quality jesus christ

THE DREAM TEAM IS HERE!!!!!View attachment 99663

oh yeah and uh can you add shading to the bottom of hesse's arms and legs so it's more accurate

and not make the front walking animation flip, it looks weird when it flips
No, that's not intentional i'll fix that right away.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back