Tortured Planet v9 (scmrtf_TorturedPlanet-v9.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are two other bugs in the game:
·In DDZ act 2 in the broken hydrants part the plattform that is between the second and the third one acts like a death pit.
·In SNZ act at the end of the act if i use the homming attack near the end signal post making the player don't fall in the hole where the end signal post fall, the player became freeze and the level don't finish.

(Sorry for my bad english)

What really catches my attention from Version 7.0 onward is the minecart sequence in Fume Shaft (Act 1 or 2, I can't remember which). Sure, Sonicteam Junior may have had them back in the SRB2 TGF, but you beat them to the punch with the current engine. Props to you for accomplishing that.

And FFF, what puzzles are you planning to do? I like many puzzles to difficult the game hahaha. Please! If it bothers you, make little ones.

Dunno if it was brought up, but in Alien Armageddon 1, about half way through the level in the slow-as-all-hell chain ball tunnel, a few of the larger stone formations sticking out are missing their wall textures.

(7.0.1)

Last edited:
Dunno if it was brought up, but in Alien Armageddon 1, about half way through the level in the slow-as-all-hell chain ball tunnel, a few of the larger stone formations sticking out are missing their wall textures.

(7.0.1)

Is this present in v8.1.1 as well? If so, could you post a screenshot?

Fawfulfan, you ARE the best!
I agree.
FFF, I have two things to say.
1st: I had a crazy idea. You could put some guys on the way to give hints about the stage. Like that Metal KOTE on Acid Plant. Put new thing with an skin, hmmm, like, some guy you expect that live in that place and program him to say some hint. It would be more interesting.
2nd: That LGZ2 part that is like a telemarketing department almost crashed my computer. Please improve that part until my computer explodes in my face, and I forgot to say that it sigseved.
I hope you hear me

2nd: That LGZ2 part that is like a telemarketing department almost crashed my computer. Please improve that part until my computer explodes in my face, and I forgot to say that it sigseved.
I hope you hear me

I think that Fawfulfan should redone that part, putting less computers and making it a gimnick, puzzle or anything.... Actually that room has nothing interesting.

Also i really like how are now the new SNZ textures, however i don't like one of your replacements in act 1: At the end of the act i found a gimmnick that consist on jumping in the springs to get the other plattform (also you make one hidden near the middle of the act). I think that TP has a lot of this gimnick in every zone, i think that you could make a gimnick in that part with stuff like the rope pulley, also i think that a clever rope pulley gimnick could work at the end of act 2.

This is only a vague idea (i know that you have a few time to work on this level pack now, but if you have free time one day...): you could try to some stuff that were used in previous zone in AAZ: like rope pulleys, horizontal moving plattform like LGZ or ERZ, some crushers like we see in ERZ act 1 (left path), some appearing and dissapearing plattforms (like in ERZ) but in the lava, and obviously that the great U.F.O could be here.

Hey Fawfulfan, Alot of you non-climbable wall make no sence because you can climb the wall right next to it. :/

I have some good things to say.

#1 It's BIG. (Big mods are good mods.)

#2 It has good netgame maps

#3 It's Hard (And I play as tails.)

#4 It's fun (Big maps have big fun)

That is all.

Discovered issue: Liftoff Gantry Zone Act 2's Sonic Emblem is clearly not where it should be (according to your guide on the wiki). The coordinates of the emblem's location (checked the maincfg and confirmed ingame) is inaccessible and out of place. You might want to consider checking this out yourself and fixing that. Yes, I'm using Version 8.1.1 by the way.

Fawfulfan, near the end of the second act of Eruption Conduit Zone, the second of the number 2 buttons, is missing textures on the sides, so you can see the hall of mirrors through it.

I found a glitch at the end of Gritty Columns 2.

srb20003.png

The signpost did not spin.

Okay, now that I've got my new computer set up, I can resume work on Tortured Planet, and I'll start by addressing as many of those bugs as possible. But between everything going on in college and the fact that I am having trouble using some of the editing programs in Windows 7, this could take a long time.

I like it it's pretty good I enjoyed the other version i still haven't got this one but it looks AWESOME!![off topic {HI SRB2 IM BACK!!} ]

Regarding the poorly placed emblem in LGZ Act 2, it turns out I WAS using one of the version 7 builds and the problem was actually fixed in V 8.1.1... so yeah...ignore my post about it before.

I did note that the minecart sequence is very buggy and unstable in the current version compared to the 7.X build...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back