Tiny 2.1 Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
PerfectChao$, don't post in here.

If you are having problems with the server go to the Help sector.

犬夜叉;718427 said:
nights_ss.png

nightsce.png

You saw nothing.

this is going in here instead of the news topic to give the things posted before me more notice, as well

I like the design of the NiGHTS special stage, but why is everything upside down?

Reverse gravity GFZ? What the fuck happened there?
It's a special staged based off of 'NiGHTs into Dreams', it can be as convention breaking and downright bizzare as the developers please. However, this does beg the question of just how will the NiGHTs stages continue to get more trippy from there. I trust that by Special Stage 7 it will be absolutely insane.

Oh wow.
NiGHTS screwed up the whole GFZ.
But its awesome anyways. ^^
Paraloop on the house 3 times to unlock Neo Aerial NiGHTS zone or Red Volcano NiGHTS zone!

...i was kidding.

Last edited:
It's a nice feeling to come back to this site from years and see it evolve from a 1.4 to a 2.1 .

Yes, of course, since that's what it's there for. =P

I thought you meant we need an entirely new object, since Neo Chaotikal was talking about an entirely new texture (there's no way to flip textures upside down as far as I know).

What was also planned (But isn't actually going to happen at this point) is that you actually got flipped upside down in at least one of the stages (ERZS). It was deemed too difficult, though, so the sections using that were scrapped for other ideas. The code still exists for it inside the current versions of SRB2 though, so you could give it a shot yourselves.

And Neo, yes, I am aware of the problems with not having flipped textures for this. It exists in a lot of places and will be fixed in the version that these get released in.

And Neo, yes, I am aware of the problems with not having flipped textures for this. It exists in a lot of places and will be fixed in the version that these get released in.
I deduct from this that all special stages take place in an upside-down environment.

Also, ha ha, "the version that these get released in". Like what, 2.5?

Not really, actually. Some are normal, some are mixed. Some I have yet to come up with a visual design for so it's entirely your guess. ;P

What was also planned (But isn't actually going to happen at this point) is that you actually got flipped upside down in at least one of the stages (ERZS).
But isn't that what already happens in Egg Rock Zone? How can such a feature be too difficult to implement if it is already functioning to an acceptable standard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back