• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

THIS RECOLOR IS CANCELED!!! (form a new topic about new...)

Should I keep making DarkMystic.wad?

• Yes! This WAD is awsome!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sure, go ahead.

• Do whatever you want. It's OK

• No

• What the hell is this you fricking n00b!!!???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It could easily be renamed to "Dark SuperSonic" Because really, that's what it is. Although it isn't as powerfull as Dark SuperSonic...

Super mystic sonic said:
This project has been stopped, like all recolors. But does that suprise you?

Is there actually any completed recolor?
Shadow
Amy
Senku

All Sonic Recolors I believe were finished.

Blue Warrior said:
Those are edits. As little as it is, there's a difference.
Erm... there is? When I made the original Draykon sprites I just added hair and a gi to some Fox Mccloud sprites, and that was considered a recolor.

Hey, look on the bright side: at least it's been confirmed and we'll get little to no more idiots flaming the guy pointlessly. =P

The chances of making a SRB2 sprite recolor WAD and people actually enjoying it to any extent whatsoever are roughly equal to the chances of cutting out your entire digestive system and proceeding to live a long, fufilling life as a productive member of society. While still being able to actually digest food. Without assistance.

Heed my advice.

GCFreak said:
Super mystic sonic said:
Are you searching for a flame fight again, GCfreak?

/me waits for hyperknux to come in and flame GCfreak...for the second time.

Heheh, the devil has posessed me!

But no, I'm not looking for a flame fight.

that was ages ago and i've forgotton about it now

I am now beginning to work on sprites for my new Dark Mystic. I am going to try to make it as less of a recolor as I can.

EDIT: Sorry SMS, I kinda made my DarkMystic.wad's hair go up like your did. I didn't rip it, but I just flipped Super Sonic's hair vertically on paint. I thought I should let you know before I posted the pic.

Well I can't make a wad either... I think this wad is ok. :roll:

Dark Mystic said:
I am now beginning to work on sprites for my new Dark Mystic. I am going to try to make it as less of a recolor as I can.

EDIT: Sorry SMS, I kinda made my DarkMystic.wad's hair go up like your did. I didn't rip it, but I just flipped Super Sonic's hair vertically on paint. I thought I should let you know before I posted the pic.

Does SMS' hair go up?!?! Wow, seems like you know more about SMS then I do.........

Or do you mean the HMS from 1095? In that case, I can't lend you it. The HMS thats currently there has spikes edited from from Super Senku. I'm gonna erase that (later)from the pic and drawn on the spikes myself befor release.

I'm sorry, but I can't allow you to edit HMS from SMS1095(wich means you can edit HMS from 1.09.4) as it is now. If you do so, you'll get both me and Senku chasing you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back