• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

THIS RECOLOR IS CANCELED!!! (form a new topic about new...)

Should I keep making DarkMystic.wad?

• Yes! This WAD is awsome!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sure, go ahead.

• Do whatever you want. It's OK

• No

• What the hell is this you fricking n00b!!!???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Mystic

Now that I have my own computer, I am going top try to make this into a wad...AND I WILL TRY MY BEST to make it as little a recolor of Super Sonic as possible. I have all the frames in my mind, and as soon as I make them I will post them.

NOTE: It won't be so bland anymore. More colors will be added other than dark blue and black.

Do whatever you want. It's OK. But you'll probaly need shading. And shouln't you have made it green so It can change colors in multiplay?

Maybe...i was thinking about a colored aura around him that you can change colors...but i dont know how anyone would like that...

Just do whatever you want to do, but i'm thinking everyone is gonna hate your wad because its a recolor. You have to do something really special to make em like it.

Recolors are unpopular since they apear a lot these days. I'm having the feeling after Flame and SMS came, the total Sonic recolors has tripled now.....and of course that'll give you even worse critism.

oh Well at least he can make a character wad I can't even make one! I thought you did ok with it

Ree-c made a super sonic recolor called scorch. But that one is never really released yet...and it has kind of a anime feeling to me the same way super sonic did. I can't say wheter I like that or not.

Why do you people keep doing this?
Everyone is sick of recolor piled on recolor topics.
No one is going to use it, and everyone will just think you're stupid for making it.
Honestly, if it's a recolor you're making, keep it to the people who care. 99% of the people here DON'T like them, and find these topics an annoyance. If you know recolors are disliked, WHY do you make a topic asking if you should make one, when you know that everyone will tell you not to?

Recolors might seem like a good place to start in WAD making. But I find that experimenting with features is much easier if I just make a copy of Sonic.plr. It's essentially the same thing if I just change the prefcolor.

I know recolors are unpopular and hated...

but everyone makes them anyway...

and there aren't as many Super Sonic recolors as there are other recolors...

GCFreak said:
*coughstupidrecolourjustlookslikedarksupersonicfromsonicxcough*

I know...but a little different...just a little.
I don't like Sonic X, i just liked the look of Dark Sonic.
But it is still a little different

Yeah...It is different. Anyway, I haven't seen recolours like these in ages. Here's your present:

lol2nq.png

You know, you were talking about making this a while ago, and all it is is a black SuperSonic. You coulda had this done in a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back