• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

THIS RECOLOR IS CANCELED!!! (form a new topic about new...)

Should I keep making DarkMystic.wad?

• Yes! This WAD is awsome!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sure, go ahead.

• Do whatever you want. It's OK

• No

• What the hell is this you fricking n00b!!!???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it didn't. :| For three reasons:

1. Your grammer and punctuation isn't very good, so I don't understand what you're saying anyway.
2. "dumb dumb" isn't a polite or mature thing to call someone.
3. Sure, GCFreak's post wasn't one that wasn't positive. But he has a point. It is just a recolor, not anything many people would care about these days. Plus, I'm quite sure he can do better than you anyway. A lot better.

Super mystic sonic said:
HYPERKNUX said:
GCFreak said:
*coughstupidrecolourjustlookslikedarksupersonicfromsonicxcough*

Get a life at least he can make something cool unlike you even I can't do it because I can't get XWE working yet without errors yes It may look like it but at least he can be bothered to make it :|

Sorry, but this fails.

GCfreak made a LEVELPACK, A LEVELPACK, MAN! Plus the fact that recolors aren't cool anymore now....

So totally agreed.

No it didn't. :| For three reasons:

1. Your grammer and punctuation isn't very good, so I don't understand what you're saying anyway.
2. "dumb dumb" isn't a polite or mature thing to call someone.
3. Sure, GCFreak's post wasn't one that wasn't positive. But he has a point. It is just a recolor, not anything many people would care about these days. Plus, I'm quite sure he can do better than you anyway. A lot better.

Hey, I never knew I had this much respect, thanks SMS and Blue Warrior :).

Ok I'm Sorry for the things I've said SMS Blue warrior and GCfreak can we please make a fresh start and you probaly make better wads then me to be quite honest :)

and I have agreed with everything that I have done wrong as well

But I just want to say I'm Sorry and can we please forget about it

P.S : I know this is wrong topic but how do I get XWE to work It's being a pain in the bum :o

Oh well, sure whatever. The point was that he made a little joke, and you start screaming at him like crazy. I just don't want that to happen.

(now back to the point)
If you just give him a differen't pose and speed then Sonic everything will be fine, and my Character judge box will definitly give you a 6 or higher.

Remember to watch for:
Grapics: Have these good enough, and you'll probably get good comments
Handling: Not many think of this, but the handling should be smooth and comfortable. This is mainly based on accelstart and trustfactor. Putting it too low makes people stress out and hate you character, putting it too high can make you character unhandable.
Superform: How does you superform look? Remember, you don't HAVE to make one.
Match: Your character should never be overpowerd or underpowerd in match. This is based on abilities. control with aiming and dodging, how easy you get spot, and fire power
Originality: You better make a original character, as people aren't easily content with what they get.
Total: All your number togheter form your total score.

1= crazy NOoB character. Go to hell and die a painfull dead.
2= Even Noobs laugh about this and call you NOob.
3= very bad character.
4= this needs some serious fix.
5= I don't like it
6= good enough to play with it for once.But thats the limit.
7= nice! I like the way you did this. Just repair those few misplaced pixels.
8= A great character! This is how things should be done.
9= Extremely great character! I'll always ask for this in netgames, and I'll always have it loaded!
10= You sir, are a god. You, are the master of characters. You made the ultimate character. You impress god, and the adminstrators on this board must say: ALL HAIL THIS CHARACTER!

I know But I just don't like it when people take the mick out of other people's projects that's all

I can see why some people are afraid to start these, because they've seen numerous recolors getting flamed before, but props to him for being brave enough to post it.

Anyway, why don't you try creating an orginal chacter that's NOT a Sonic/SS recolor? You'll get more people to like your wad that way.

I'm quite sure he said numerous times that this was his first wad and that he wanted to start with something easy.

So, your question was answered a long time ago. =P

I just got stared in making a different pose for him. Here are 2 pics:

darka12oo.png

darka2a85hz.png

He is a bit skinnier... ... ...

(It's not much of a different pose--it was fairly easy to edit)

Dark Mystic said:
I just got stared in making a different pose for him. Here are 2 pics:

darka12oo.png

darka2a85hz.png

He is a bit skinnier... ... ...

(It's not much of a different pose--it was fairly easy to edit)

Hmm, it looks better now. What's up with his arm in pic 2?

I don't really see why most people prefer to outline black with purple, I think that red looks much more evil.
But more on the subject, yeah, it does look a bit better. Well, as good as such a cheap recolour can get.

It's Dark Blue...but you can change the outline color. The black won't change...but the actual color will.

When I look at wad files through XWE, they look inverted. Why are the colors inverted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back