This is the FBI. We want Infomation. JK, but really...

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek:
Teh pwn.
/me falls over and doesnt get back up again
x.x
Really, that screen looks GREAT! I'm glad Mystic is a lvl designer!

Meh. That level doesn't look that good, but I guess it's still in its early stages.

...Right?

That looks pretty good. But if thats a screen is showing the best looking place of Deep Sea zone, then it needs some work. Also, be sure to make lots of places outside. It just feels better in Sonic games if you can go outside sometimes, instead of having to be inside a house/cave/lab/temple/etc. all the time.

Mystic said:
dsz1.png

FINALLY! Meh, looks like crap. :P No, I think it looks sorta-of good, though, it looks bland without object placement.

Keep in mind that most of the stuff for DSZ isn't done yet. So far, the only enemy for it is the Skim, and the only decoration object for it is the Gargoyle.

Really? Holy christ, I'll see you when it's done and I can legally drink.

When this is finished we will have some new supplies to work with as well. By the way, my question about Castle Eggman Zone wasn't answered

Answering questions? Hah. You don't seem to know what this is around here. I posted that screenshot to generate _more_ questions, not answer them. =P

Asking us for information is like asking to be tormented.

And the more questions, the more hype. But if you want me to ask a question, could we have more screens please? ::chased by Mystic into a pit of flesh-eating admins::

My personal opinion is that Castle Eggman should have an act that's actually what an interior of a castle should be. But that's just me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back