This is the FBI. We want Infomation. JK, but really...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Com

Bleh, I've been waiting some time, and I want to know, what is the progress on the new official levels? I know there is already a topic about this, but I don't feel like bumping it, so I started this one. Discuss what you might think will be in them, and maybe one of you admins could drop down a teaser or two.

And no, I'm not paranoid enough to say "lock this if you must."

Current progress on the official levels would be: As much as they have done
Time until final release: As long as it takes
Date of final release: When it's done

Any questions?

Dates, I don't want, what Draykon said I've heard. I want this to be a discussion on what you think the official levels will be "LIKE", not what they will be. Got it? Good.

Com said:
Dates, I don't want, what Draykon said I've heard. I want this to be a discussion on what you think the official levels will be "LIKE", not what they will be. Got it? Good.

Got it now? If you don't, you fail. (Or maybe I fail, duh duh duh!) :P

Com said:
Com said:

Thats the same text as above my previous post. And I don't fail, neither do you. WE ALL FAIL!! ........yes we do

Super mystic sonic said:
Com said:
Com said:

Thats the same text as above my previous post. And I don't fail, neither do you. WE ALL FAIL!! ........yes we do

Agreed. Now lets wait for the failage lock or get back on topic. ::waits for a n00b to post a stupid question::

SMS just proved how much of a n00b he is.

Anyways, have you played Oogaland's Rocky Pass Zone? (Citation needed, I can't remember if that's the actual name or not) I always thought that's what Rocky Mountain would've been like but then it was canned. Arid Canyon might turn out to look like Isolated Canyon. (Another Citation, my memory fails me right now) Dark City = Gloom Metropolis. And Midnight Abyss definately sets a stage for the space station level. That's just about it I think.

Notice that no one has made a level that mimics what DSZ might look like. O:

JJames19119 said:
SMS just proved how much of a n00b he is

Come to my match netgame, and I'll ensure you.....you won't live long! Hehehehe *SMS was killed by JJames19119's automatic ring*

<Super Mystic Sonic> You cheat! You use infinite auto-ring....
<JJames19119> You were the one that put item respawn to 0 in a level with auto-ring. I just collected a few hunderd rings while you were talking.
<Super Mystic Sonic> ...........cheater

Enough with the spam SMS, its sorta-of stupid. I could see Rocky Pass looking similar to Rocky Mountain, but it might have more of a accending upwards feel, just like the ice level in Tets mod. (Forgot the name.) I've made a level that mimics what DSZ could be like, I'm just waiting for Prime 2.0 to finish fixing some of the things in it. Once I saw Isolated Canyon I thought "Arid Canyon".

When it comes to Dark City, I hope that they make some more textures for that zone. I haven't seen a good city level yet, but then again, the warehouse match level that Mystic made is pretty neat. And, I don't think I would compare the last space level to Midnight Adyss. I would like to compare that level to the older space levels that can be seen in some of the contest packs. But I am guessing we will see Zero-G, the glass and metal forest, and tons of deathpits.

I'm also thinking that the new Castle Eggman will be alot like Rainstorm keep, without the poison and the dungeon.

Wow! I wrote alot. Hehe. :mrgreen:

I nominate SMS for the "Fails Internet" award.

Seriously, though. I'd like to hear some information on newer levels. Cause, y'know, we've had the same six levels for about four years.

::Tries to pull the shoe out of SSNTail's mouth:: Nope, he won't open up to tell us anything. To bad I can't egg his house. :cry: But I would like to see some sorta of preview involving the new levels, eniemes, or bosses. Crap, I hate how the only eniemes we ever see are Crawlas and Buzzes now days. :cry:

Bigboi said:
I nominate SMS for the "Fails Internet" award.

Seriously, though. I'd like to hear some information on newer levels. Cause, y'know, we've had the same six levels for about four years.

Yay, now I have both a "won Internet" award, and a "Fail Internet" award! My life is complete!

As for your main question here(Yes, it seems I'm getting on-topic at last)

The levels....well, it seems you can get a description of each zone at the zones section of www.srb2.org. Section should be somewhere displayed at the left side of the site, where you can also see the story, addons, and all those other sections.

You fail SO much that you think I haven't seen that ever. I've read it a sextillion times, and most of it is out of date. Besides, a picture is worth 1000 words, so they should give us some up-to-date preview or picture. This is the FBI, and we do want infomation.

And also, how the hell did YOU get the "Won Internet Award"? :?

dsz1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back