The Pony Thread (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey bronies, Scootaloo has parents! See Cheerilee's list? Parents.

If she didn't, she wouldn't exist. Also, why was she in that class. >:|

Oh yeah, new episode info announced:
"Season 2 Episode 16: Read It and Weep
Summary: Rainbow Dash secretly discovers the joys of reading when she's laid up in the hospital.
Air Date: February 4, 2012"
Books read by MY Rainbow Dash? I bet it's Arthurian Romances or Terry Prancett that captivate her. xD

Yeah, it was about the episode number, but since we've already had this discussion in #srb2fun I didn't feel like bringing it up a third time.

So anyway, Episode 12/13, "Baby Cakes".

Pinkie never did get the diapers on the kids. The cakes are going to be in for some rather nasty clean-up, come morning.

a3846f8f3e3452194af9858.jpg
bannerrainbowdash.jpg

Huh... I expected more Pinkie.

Hmm... something's not right with this Princess Celestia figure...
0119121625a.jpg

-----
Princess_Celestia.jpg

And yes, I found this at the same Walmart and this was the only different figure there, sadly...
-----
And now I try this "test" which gives me questions that I don't know how to answer them in a way... so... here goes nothing...
scalething.png

Whoa... what? This CAN'T be right... am I cursed? Have I officially became a brony or whatever it's called?

Last edited:
New episode in 10 minutes guys!

Btw, me and my friend Xiggah made Spike for Brawl! I made the model, he rigged and imported it. It's a single-slot skin for Olimar.
tumblr_ly5aihPNCO1r6o0zfo1_500.jpg

More pics and a download link here: http://kingdomdelapin.tumblr.com/post/16221369642/thanks-to-my-good-friend-xiggah-you-can-now-play

NIIIICE. You've inspired me to get out my brawl hacks again and get some nice characters. Speaking of such, anyone know of any other decent pony related brawl hacks?

So yeah.

Derpy Hooves is canon. Speaking voice, officially named, all that.

If you don't want that spoiled, your only option is to drop everything and watch the episode. It's all over at this point.

NIIIICE. You've inspired me to get out my brawl hacks again and get some nice characters. Speaking of such, anyone know of any other decent pony related brawl hacks?

Nope, though the same guy who imported this for me is going to eventually release full character conversions of each of the main 6 ponies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back